Policy gaining speedup BNW

Noak

Chieftain
You seem to be able to get later policies for much less culture now. Wich makes sense since you get less culture from your cities. I feel like maybe it doens't increase as much per spent point? I don't really know how to confirm this or how big the change is. Is there someone sitting on a pile of math or a link to somewhere?

Well. There's a lot of "free policy" options like the World Congress production, Wonders such as Statue of Liberty. And don't forget how great works contribute to Culture as well.

I don't know the numbers but it just seems there's more options for non-culture civs to get culture now which seems like there's more policy-spending.
I mean, you get +6 culture from writer's guild alone. This is also build much faster than say, multiple amphitheatres. Then you get the other guilds which are essentially other +6 culture buildings.

You seem to be able to get later policies for much less culture now. Wich makes sense since you get less culture from your cities. I feel like maybe it doens't increase as much per spent point? I don't really know how to confirm this or how big the change is. Is there someone sitting on a pile of math or a link to somewhere?

I don't think that the culture cost increase after taking a policy has decreased, but the culture cost increase per number of cities has in fact decreased. That's what you are probably noticing.

Top Bottom