Polish Medieval Warlord

Wolfshanze

CFC Historian
These are Medieval Warlords/Generals for Poland.

They're based heavily off of Chuggi's Medieval English Warlord, mostly with just new shields, so don't get too excited!

v2.0 includes three variations of Polish Eagles to choose from.

Not much else to say... uses default Ancient Warlord animations.

Download Here

Eagle1, Eagle2 & Eagle3 in Civilopedia:

Eagle3 in game with Medieval Polish Army:

Hehe, replacing shields is an easy way to arrive at additional units, nothing wrong with that.

I never liked the yellow shield for the german warlord, will go for a prussian eagle instead (and give the yellow to HRE/Austria), so you are not alone in replacing shields.

I never liked the yellow shield for the german warlord, will go for a prussian eagle instead (and give the yellow to HRE/Austria), so you are not alone in replacing shields.
Yeah... I've been meaning to get around to that too... and possibly making the medieval warlord look a little more like Hitler...

I double-checked that "German Shield" from Chugg's Medieval German Warlord... it actually belongs to Rudolph of Habsburg... the Holy Roman Emperor's Shield!

Well, I guess I don't need to change much to make it Austrian! I'm going to give him a yellow cape just to help differentiate him from the black-caped German Warlord, but that's about it... guess I gotta find a more appropriate shield for the Medieval German Warlord now.

I like him. ;) Nice shield.

I double-checked that "German Shield" from Chugg's Medieval German Warlord... it actually belongs to Rudolph of Habsburg... the Holy Roman Emperor's Shield!

Holy Roman Empire = Germany (basically)

Holy Roman Empire = Germany (basically)
I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that there is a HRE civ in the game ;)
Yeah, you chose the HRE shield for Germany... when there's already a HRE in game (and that doesn't even count the fact that the HRE turned into Austria, not Germany). :mischief:

Just messing with you Chugg... you did a great job with your medieval Warlords, and Mamba and I wouldn't be going much of anywhere without your great models... keep 'em coming... you do great work Chugg! :goodjob:

Can't wait to see what you come-up with next.

I like him. ;) Nice shield.
Oh... and on the subject of the Polish Warlord... I realized about three seconds after uploading it to the forum that I had the Polish Eagle backwards (darn reverse imaging!)... the Polish Eagle in the download was immediately corrected... so the pics above show the Polish Eagle backwards, but it's facing the correct direction in the download.

Where's Asio? I thought he'd comment by now!?!?!

Hehe... that guy that really hates me left that one start in the rating again... without a single comment. Always love the tools who do that... like it's going to cut into my profit margin or something.

Ouch... I'm hurt! :rolleyes:

I'm fine with folks saying my work sucks... but at least SAY my work sucks! Maybe somebody wants me to put a Prussian Eagle on the Polish shield or something? :crazyeye: :mischief: :lol:

Just messing with you Chugg... you did a great job with your medieval Warlords, and Mamba and I wouldn't be going much of anywhere without your great models... keep 'em coming... you do great work Chugg! :goodjob:

Can't wait to see what you come-up with next.

Thanks nice to know I'm appreciated. :goodjob:

I'm probably not going to make any more ethnic flavour units until after I get the next version of CDM uploaded, otherwise I'll never get it uploaded. :lol:

Hehe... that guy that really hates me left that one start in the rating again... without a single comment.

I tried to boost it up a bit because it is (partly) my work, and I like it, which goes with the logic of rating it 5 stars. :p

Perekrasil i gotovo! Ya tozhe tak delayu ))
Because of Poland was Catholic state, I think its normal to use this model

I'm probably not going to make any more ethnic flavour units until after I get the next version of CDM uploaded, otherwise I'll never get it uploaded.
I'm pretty sure you'll stick to your promise to have it out by late May/early June at the latest! ;)

Where's Asio? I thought he'd comment by now!?!?!

On the eagle reverse? That'd be too easy. :p

Yeah where is asio? He would've picked up on the eagle (I certainly didn't :blush: but then I'm not Polish ;)).

Nice job and idea of adding more variety :), but... :mischief::backstab:

The eagle looks in the wrong direction (now fixed :goodjob:), but also the eagle could be older :old: :please:

This one for the medieval era would be aporporiate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:OrzelekPrzemysla.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Orzel_Wladyslaw_Lokietek.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Orzelek2.gif

The one you used was usen in interwar era and since 1990 :old:

I was thinking of making polish general from reneissance and baroque (when he have greatest military succesess) era, but this one is very good and I'll use this one in polish empire mod.

Nice job and idea of adding more variety :), but... :mischief::backstab:

The eagle looks in the wrong direction (now fixed :goodjob:), but also the eagle could be older :old: :please:

This one for the medieval era would be aporporiate...
Uggg... everyone's a critic! :rolleyes:

Okay... check top post and see what you think... v2.0 now at your disposal.

Lovely :)
I've added 5 stars :)

Thats a pretty cool model. Thanks to you and Chuggi for creating it. If its okay with you guys Im going to use it in FfH. :)

In case your interested I cleaned up the model a bit. I attached an updated version that has the following changes:

1. Removed the unnessesary data (reduced the nif file size from 384k to 113k).
2. Changed the shield so it displays the symbol of the owning civilization (if Germany owns the unit it will be a german symbol, if Japan owns it it will be the japonese flag symbol, etc).

Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• Commander.jpg
    Commander.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Great Commander.zip
    172.8 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom