Political Cartoons XII: Car Companies Collapse and Swine Flu Shenanigans

Except that some of the points it's insinuating is wrong. Those statistics on detonations. What is the author trying to imply? I'd like to point out that testing them is important. I'd also like statistics on bullets fired in wars and bullets fired on firing ranges.

And for those life-expectancy figures: Correlation. Does. Not. Imply. Causation.

Anyway,

Except that some of the points it's insinuating is wrong. Those statistics on detonations. What is the author trying to imply? I'd like to point out that testing them is important. I'd also like statistics on bullets fired in wars and bullets fired on firing ranges.

I think he's trying to say that nuclear weapons serve no practical purpose, are a huge waste of money, and the world would be better off without them. Hard to tell for sure, though.

Okayee, can we have less OT and moar political toons plz? kthxbi

I think he's trying to say that nuclear weapons serve no practical purpose, are a huge waste of money, and the world would be better off without them. Hard to tell for sure, though.

Very well then. But that point about life expectancies is still incredibly stupid.

Anyway, posting a cartoon while discussing cartoon points.

The return to the moon is NASA's only program? That's news to me.

Anyway, too many American cartoons.

The artist is Greek. I have no idea what's going on here.

France. Information on this would be appreciated.

Anyway, too many American cartoons.

There's never enough American cartoons. Plus most of the non-American ones, we dont understand nor get.

Top Bottom