Political Compass II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should add me/ -2, -7.13

I think my score is pretty solid now. I've changed a few opinions since last time I was around here. My current score is +7.50, -2.77.

I think its hillarious how left CFC is. And I think its funny how many things Civver and I can agree on just by being political radicals, even though we are on the opposite side of it...

Well, that's still left of center...
So, how is slightly left of centre hilarious?

edit: Although it not being the communist liberal hippy left wing site you oppressed righties try so desperately portray it to be is a bit comical, I'll grant you that :)
Though the people on the right mostly don't post as much as the people on the left...
Oh you poor little under-represented right wingers. My heart bleeds for you. Wait, I'll get the cheese.

Christ allCrickey man, grow a pair.

So, how is slightly left of centre hilarious?

edit: Although it not being the communist liberal hippy left wing site you oppressed righties try so desperately portray it to be is a bit comical, I'll grant you that :)
Oh you poor little under-represented right wingers. My heart bleeds for you. Wait, I'll get the cheese.

Well, political compass is overbiased. The average should be somewhere around +4 or +5:mischief:

Though I never called myself (Or anyone else) oppressed.

Well I took the test and (we need a drumroll smiley)

Economic Left/Right: 3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.72

I've gone further to the left economically since the first one I took.

EDIT: Actually i've gone further to the left over all.

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36

Well I took the test and (we need a drumroll smiley)

Economic Left/Right: 3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.72

I've gone further to the left economically since the first one I took.

EDIT: Actually i've gone further to the left over all.

No! We can't lose you!

Your social score is about the same as mine was when I first took the test. You'll get more Libertarian in time;)

Of course, since DarthCaesar, who is probably the only user on here other than me and MAYBE Ayn Rand who supports Glenn Beck is only two points further right than Obama, it goes to show that the test is pretty bad.

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36

Strange, you have the exact same Economic score as me. I have a more libertarian social score, though.

Your social score is about the same as mine was when I first took the test. You'll get more Libertarian in time

Of course, since DarthCaesar, who is probably the only user on here other than me and MAYBE Ayn Rand who supports Glenn Beck is only two points further right than Glenn Beck, it goes to show that the test is pretty bad.

ilduce349 is further right than you.

ilduce349 is further right than you.

Yes, but Ilduce349 would not support Glenn Beck. He has too many fascist tendencies.

As for my original post, I just made a major edit. I meant to say Obama at one point, but I said Glenn Beck:lol:

Skwink Caesar will tell you "Well, idiots think alike" but I won't.;)

Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
Or see the sig.

About where I've been for a while:

Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.69

Just did the political compass and was -1.88 for economics and -3.44 for social.

I never saw myself as a leftie but I think that is just because I may be a leftie by American standards.
There were a lot of questions about gays which would have thrown me to the left socially and lots of leading questions about "big corporations" which threw me to the left economically.
I think the compass is very flawed to be honest. There was only one question on taxes and very few on how a goverment should spend those taxes apart from very obvious leading questions.
Like I think if you are rich and willing to pay for better treatment, well we live in a free market so go for it, but I don't think they should get it at a (part) publicly funded hospital.
Or I think the state should fund some museums/parks if they're not commercially viable but on a case by case basis not just willy nilly.

I don't suppose there are more in depth political compasses I do like the idea of it.

Pat

Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

I suppose the closer to the centre you are the more mature you are about things. i.e. able to see from both points of view.

finally took it
economic left/right -7.12
social libertarian/authoritarian -6.92

I should be a bit more to the right/authoritarian... I'm sure

Just did the political compass and was -1.88 for economics and -3.44 for social.

I never saw myself as a leftie but I think that is just because I may be a leftie by American standards.
There were a lot of questions about gays which would have thrown me to the left socially and lots of leading questions about "big corporations" which threw me to the left economically.
I think the compass is very flawed to be honest. There was only one question on taxes and very few on how a goverment should spend those taxes apart from very obvious leading questions.
Like I think if you are rich and willing to pay for better treatment, well we live in a free market so go for it, but I don't think they should get it at a (part) publicly funded hospital.
Or I think the state should fund some museums/parks if they're not commercially viable but on a case by case basis not just willy nilly.

I don't suppose there are more in depth political compasses I do like the idea of it.

Pat

I'm sorry, but if you can be tricked by a cheap buzzword like "big corporations" you're just not a very robust right-wing economic thinker to begin with and therefore don't belong off in those extremes of the compass.

The test works well to pick this up, and sort the wishy washy folk with egalitarian instincts from those with more committed and doctrinaire ideological leanings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom