Political Compass Meme Thread

Lexicus

Deity
So a nice meme dump got started over in this thread and I saw some political compass memes I had never seen before! I thought I had seen pretty much all the political compass memes but I guess not.

@Traitorfish @inthesomeday

My personal favorite variant are Memri tv political compass memes

Spoiler :

Spoiled second one for mildly naughty language.

Anyway, post 'em if you got 'em, I want to see

Re: the spoilered one
How dare you imply the bottom left has things to deny! :lol:
This is a good one I saw last week:

image.jpeg

Not dragging anybody, this is just one of my saved

Back before everyone associated him with the alt-right, there were many different political pepes.
Spoiler provo pepe is best pepe :

Next is the GTA Online Political Compass, based on the vehicle you prefer. Normally the bottom of the PC is more populous, but a quick check of GTA pubs will show this is not the case for this version.
Spoiler spoilered for size rather than content :

Can confirm.

Yeah I actually burst out laughing with this one.

Is it sad I can't tell if this Memri TV is an actual hardline Islamic channel, or just pictures of random middle eastern people with fake text stuck on there?

Is it sad I can't tell if this Memri TV is an actual hardline Islamic channel, or just pictures of random middle eastern people with fake text stuck on there?

I think most (all?) of those images are fake text (Trump tweets stuff about as ridiculous as anything in these memes though...). What makes it funny is the arrangement into political compass alignment chart

Sarmation...by yours I'm actually in the furthest bottom-right quadrant :scared:

Top Bottom