Poll: Best new Unit February 2013

Which is the best new Unit for February 2013?

• Desert AK Guy - Gary Childress

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Centaur - Supa

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Alecto - gwendoline

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Gwazine Class Battleship - Delta_Strife, Wyrmshadow

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
This month I'm getting the poll out a bit late - had to recover from the after-parties following the Mod/Scenario of the Year Award, which was won by Rambuchan and Vuldacon for their collaboration on Hegemon!
Best moment of the night was Vuldacon's EFZI zombie cast dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Unbelievable. Thanks go out to all the Mod Makers and voters who participated. With any luck, it'll be an annual event.
I'll stock up on seltzer.

For the first time in..I dunno, a long time...there was no entry in the PCX category this month, so Nobody won that one. Usually Nobody wins in the Leaderhead category, but this month the award was swiped by Wujah for his Pixar Leaderheads, originally made for his CineMod. Congratulations, Wujah; those marvelous leaderheads set a very high bar for this year's competition!

So on to this Month's Unit competition. This month we have four very different units to choose from. This month's nominees are:

Gary Chidress - Desert AK Guy

Supa - Centaur

Gwendoline - Alecto

Delta_Strife, Wyrmshadow - Gwazine Class Battleship

Good Luck to everyone!

Enter your own creation into the next monthly competition at the Monthly Competitions Submissions Thread IV.

Balthasar, something went wrong with the formatting of your post. The previews are all over the place. :-/

That's deliberate, Supa. I'm sure everyone can tell which is which. I did it that way because all of the preview frames are different sizes, and this layout makes your eye see the units more or less the same, and allows for better comparison between them.

:rolleyes:

Well, okay, it was accidental; but I liked it, and decided to keep it that way.

So, it's cool. Be glad I didn't set it up in graphic novel format. :D

Wow! Came down to the wire, but I'm actually happy to get 2nd place in a competition of such high quality entries!

Congratulations Supa! A well deserved win! :goodjob:

Thanks, Gary. Indeed, it's great to have such a competition ! I personally like a lot the Alecto, especially the various "suspension" animations. It's really dynamic. The Gwazine SFX are extra-ordinary too.

Wujah, I'm sure your entry will make some damage in the Yearly competition. :)

Congratulations, Supa!

Wonderful unit, and glad that your hard work paid off! :goodjob:

So to come so late to the party, but I've been doing pitched battle the last few days with microscopic viral intruders, i.e., the flu. I've finally reached a spot of high ground and can get a message out at last: send kleenex.

Congratulations, Supa for a well-deserved win, against very worthy competition. Your unit will be listed in the Hall of Fame and will compete in the Unit of the Year Contest!

Top Bottom