Votes: 9 36.0%
  • WW2

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

~Darkening~

Weep, Mother.
I know what you're thinking- not another newb nes. Rest assured that this won't start for a while- late september at the earliest, which is highly unlikely right now. Basically I think I can pull a pretty nice NES off, if anybody joins that is. I just want feed back for right now so I can get under the way of planning it. I also swear that I will not do a fresh start. Basically I have several options.

Option 1: American Civil War

Basically players will take control of one of the American states and duke it out until a side wins. Players can have the option of secceding or staying in the Union. Generals and tactics would play a large part, and it would generally be a war game.

Option 2: American War of Independance

Just as before players would take control of a colony and choose whether to rebel or stay alligned with Britian. This also would be a war game, and I would prefer a warmonger for Britian. Options include allowing Canada to be played, allowing native american groups to be played, and the Spanish and French.

Option 3&4: World Wars

Either the first or second world war, as decided upon. Would follow a somewhat loosened timeline of ORL (No Germany and Britian alligning, but anything less drastic than that)

Option 5: Suggest something.

Count me in!

WWI! :rotfl:

Do either of World Wars (War War 2 preferable). I'd really want to see a galactic NES, but hey thats up to you.

If you're gonna bother with a standard World War, World War I. World War II with NESers, from my estimation, boils down to "Race for the Bomb".

How about a Toukon-style NES for either of the world wars?

See stalin006's abrotive WWI NES. Basically all the players played generals and admirals for various nations.

Now if only we can get Darkening to do that. ;)

das,yes. I agree I wanna be a general. I researched that old nes after thinking about it the other week. I think you told me the name of the nes. I would definatly like the ww1 general nes. Accually with mroe thought. I would EXTREMELY ENJOY an Revolutionary War nes with generals.

Yes, yes I did. I really did like that one, a shame it died before too much could happen.

I still think a revolutionary war generals nes would be good. WW1 as wel lwould be fun. Pro-German Belgium?

Top Bottom