Poll for leaders

oyzar

Have quit civ/forums
Please post your 5 perfered leaders in an ordered list. Discussion can be done in the other thread. Choice one get 5 points, choice 2 4 points etc. We count up the points and the combined totals should give us a list over the perfered leaders in order(and please don't try to game the system by making other votes than what you feel to make your leaders get in other positions than they would have otherwise).

1. Viccy
2. Pacal
3. Joao
4. Justian
5. Suleiman

1: Victoria
2: João
3: Catherine
4: Justinian
5: Zara Yaqob

Those are ofcourse not final. Please instead of posting five new if you change opinions, edit your first post in this thread. Discussion in this thread

1. Isabella :mischief:
2. Gandhi
3. Victoria
4. Justinian I
5. Zara Yacob

First: I see no way that Victoria won't be our first choice at this point; still good to have a second though!

1.Victoria
2.Pacal
3.Huayna Capac
4.Suleiman
5.Justinian

Edited Nov 23: Basically just switching Pacal up to #2

Well it looks like Victoria. I hope we get the start she needs to make Imperial pay. And while Redcoats are good good and at the right time the Rifle strategy relies more on us hitting rifles before our victim than good rifles. Still she is Financial and English :) Whats not to like?

1. Willem,
2. Mansa,
3. Hannibal,
4. Victoria,
5. The Incan Guy :)

1 Vicky: fin+imp and red coats
2 Mansa: want to be greedy?
3 Pacal: good traits, bad uniques
4 Joao: good trait, decent UB
5 Justinian: good uniques (even if I think cataphracts will be far less impressive than in SP games)

Voting Results:

Victoria 59
Pacal 24
Joao 17
Justinian 13
Gandhi 12
Mansa Musa 11
Catherine 10
Hannibal 9
Willem 8
Huayna Capac 6
Suleiman 5
Isabella 5
Cyrus 4
Charlemagne 3
Zara Yaqob 2
Mao 2
Pericles 2
Sitting Bull 1
Suryavarman 1
Julius Caesar 1

To no one's surprise, Victoria was the overwhelming winner. The rest of your top five looks like Pacal (#2), Joao (#3), Justinian (#4), Gandhi (#5). Since the vote was overwhelming in favor of not having a duplicate leader, your team is all ready to go. I'll contact you again tonight and let you know if you've got Victoria, or if another team has picked her (in which case, you can choose to keep Victoria, OR switch to the next leader on your list). Thanks. :)

thanks Sulla for the sum up... looking forward your next post ;)

Thanks Sullla, you beat me to it. :)

I think we agreed that you simply pick the next leader if someone else has Viccy?

We agreed on no duplicate leaders, we didn't agree on duplicate civs.. Currently the vote is tied...

Top Bottom