Poll: How many people have you slept with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Simon Darkshade
None. Now or ever.

So that's where the dictatorial madness stems from.........:D

Originally posted by DamnCommie
So that's where the dictatorial madness stems from.........:D

No, celibacy is a perfectly viable, good and proper option. It does not cause madness or any other malady:)

At last - REAL replies!

The question is simple - how many people (no animals etc) have you slept with? All other details are irrelevant.

C'mon - see who can give the least believable or most self righteous answer!

I answered truthfully and proudly, and would probably be the current leader in the self righteousness stakes.

I can tell u multiple partners is over-rated by far.

Women = emotional vampires.

I've been through it all and it's just a pain having to deal with them.

Celibacy is a far more sensible choice, don't have to worry about their crap, getting STD's or any of that bull.

And your life is your own and you don't have to explain yourself to any irrational woman!

*Ah Bliss*

As to my number and exploits I'll keep it to myself, because people talk and it always comes back to haunt you! :)

Originally posted by Juize
One. My mom. I've sleeped in the same bed as him, because I was afraiding
of evil trolls under my bed. :p

Usually mothers are female, and not "hims", although far be it from me to question what happens in todays society.
If we want to talk about it that sense, then I guess I have slept with my ragdoll virtually every night since late 1989. ;)

Originally posted by Rodgers
Kitten I still cant do this sodding icon bollocks - stuff it!

Anyway - I SHAGGED MY 50TH BIRD ON SUNDAY!!!!!

NOW BAN ME AND HAVE DONE WITH IT YOU JEALOUS SODS!

I think this reasonably clearly demonstrates your motivation for this thread. You seem to be under the impression that we will be "jealous" and "impressed". Unfortunately, you couldn't be further from the truth. I'm just not interested at all in how many you have slept with.

However, my view on the whole "numbers" issue is something like this.

Would you want to have a meaningful relationship with a woman who has slept with 50 men? How would your precious little ego cope with the thought that all the time she is comparing your performance with 49 other men?

Apparently I forgot to add a ;) to my posts. No, I am not the type to sleep around. I save that for my girls. [pimp] ;)

Originally posted by Lab Monkey
Besides, they'll all just forget in a week's time. Alas, the attention span of a goldfish do some people have.:D
Hey! Not all of us fall int

The numbers really don't seem important (low in other words). Seems like a personal thing not to be spoken about except with your best friend (more proof it is low).

:D

What happened to the poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom