Poll: How many people have you slept with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgers

Following YOUR child home
Now a lot of people have strong views on this (often self contradictory ones too). If you've only been with a few people you can be :-

a) a sad ugly get

b) a mature person who only shares such intimacy with that "special person"

Alternatively, if you've had LOADS you can be :-

a) a liar

b) A slag/slut/slapper etc (usually referring to women) or a tart (sometimes men as well as women)

c) a celebrity

How many have you managed and are you proud/ashamed of your score?

Looking forward to plenty of bullsh*tting from all of you!

Oh no! Dont close my thread - I'm not being a perve - just thought it would be an interesting topic - dont want any DETAILS for god's sake!

"Why would you be interested?"

Well, I suppose I don't reallly care at all, but as people spend their time in this forum exchanging ideas, opinions and experiences about all sorts of things, both important and trivial, I don't see why it's any better or worse a topic than the others on the board.

Not getting uptight are we?

Rodgers...I don't think you have grasped how to make a poll :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rodgers
"trolling and spam" - what's that?

I suggest that you read the rules

It defines Spam (and also, the first rule reads that you cannot post anything of a sexual nature btw).

Trolling is basically posting something specifically designed to antagonise someone else.

(my goodness, I'm developing moderator tendancies. Do I get the pension package???)

Have checked rules (for first time) - seems I've been a bit naughty, but I'm sure none of you are swooning with disgust/offense. I promise I will behave myself in future.

Lightforce - I've had similar comments on my name from loads of people in the past ("how handy that your name is also your hobby" etc) - thanks! (er, smiley winking face thing here)

Kitten - I cant even work out how to put one of those smiley things in my text (see above) or quote other people's stuff with the lines around it and that!

Crikey - I hope this thread IS closed down now - apologising for/justifying my stuff is getting really boring.

Don't worry about appologising to these people. Unless you really flame them it doesn't really matter. Moaning gives them something to do while they should be working.

Besides, they'll all just forget in a week's time. Alas, the attention span of a goldfish do some people have.:D

Rodgers...use the "post reply" button on the bottom right of the last post of a thread (it is available elsewhere too) instead of the new "post reply" box available.

A huge number of options will be presented more clearly...from smilies to font, size, colour of txt adding images etc.

I remember when I was a newbie...10 posts in and I had a one week ban :D

Monkey bloke - yeah! Thanks for that - was starting to feel under seige for having a conversation about 50,000 people per week have in their local pub.

Kitten I still cant do this sodding icon bollocks - stuff it!

Anyway - I SHAGGED MY 50TH BIRD ON SUNDAY!!!!!

NOW BAN ME AND HAVE DONE WITH IT YOU JEALOUS SODS!

Rogers, you really are going the wrong way about this.

Okay, I am rude, insensitive, and my sarcasm and irony is lost through this medium of conversation, but shouting will get you nowhere outside of the stock market and the houses of parliament.

None. Now or ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom