1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: is the *second* leaked list of leaders real?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by WillowBrook, Nov 20, 2018.

?

Is this second list of leaders accurate?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2018.
  1. Yes, we will see those nine leaders.

69.2%
  2. Partially - it's based on inside info, but not entirely accurate

28.2%
  3. No, it's a hoax, but some guesses may be correct.

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naktis

Naktis Warlord

I want it to be partially true with some missing from the list , but I guess its gonna be real this time..:(

It would suck actually , it just killed us all the fun time to guess civs each week from preview video like we did last year and it was fun and cool. Leaks SUCK! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ryansinbela, Guandao, 679x and 2 others like this.
  2. SelmanV

SelmanV Chieftain

The thing that annoys me about Kristina though is that she didn't really have that much of an impact on her country.
    She ruled for only 4 years and then she abdicated the throne and abandoned Sweden, converting to the 'enemy religion' in the process.
    She spent more of her life in Rome than in Sweden.
    Yes she is an amazing and unique character and personality but she really doesn't have anything that ties her in with Sweden.
    She is very much an individual. And that's why I think there are so many superior candidates for the leader of Sweden.
    At the least least you could have her as a governor or great person.

Ryansinbela likes this.
  3. RagnorIronpants

RagnorIronpants Chieftain

Having now read about Eleanor I think it's a great idea, she's obviously a significant figure, in her own right as a Duchess, through her family (which is the basis of feudal politics after all), and through the regency. It's a good way of representing the Angevin 'Empire' and the complicated relationship between England and France.

Ryansinbela likes this.
  4. j51

j51 Blue Star Cadet

I'm not sure this list is accurate. What's this Mississippian mound doing in this shot?

2KGMKT_CivilizationVI_GS_Game_Image_Announce_5.0.jpg

Edit: Maybe it's a Cahokia city-state unique improvement? (This is the US in the screenshot.)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Ryansinbela likes this.
  5. 679x

679x Warlord

Well, we know just about 100% for sure that the Maori and Inca are going to be new civilizations in the expansion, as they were both shown in the trailer. If I recall correctly, the Maori guy had face tattoos, too, if that helps us narrow it down to specifically Maori.

Ryansinbela likes this.
  6. blackcatatonic

blackcatatonic Queen of Meme

Pretty much all of the second leak's gameplay information has panned out so far, so we're looking pretty good for the leaders and Civs being correct as well.

Ryansinbela and Ivan Hunger like this.
  7. Cerilis

Cerilis Stormrider

More importantly RAILROADS

8. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.