• Oceania Civ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle Eastern Civ

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the "leak" it seems likely Cree will be announced, then some genuinely surprising civs later perhaps, if there are no further local TV/etc. spoilers.

It's Cree. Who is still voting for more European civs?
At least not now lah please, maybe after 1-2more non-European civ revealed... Unless it's Tamar, off course.

Anyhow, I don't think the next civ after Cree will be a surprising one because Cree is surprising enough.

My hope is Cree next week, then an African Civ (hopefully Zulu or Mali) then the Inca the week after that. That would then leave only 2 more civs to be revealed. A second African or North American Civ would be nice.....as would Polynesia.

My hope is Cree next week, then an African Civ (hopefully Zulu or Mali) then the Inca the week after that. That would then leave only 2 more civs to be revealed. A second African or North American Civ would be nice.....as would Polynesia.

I don't believe in second North American civ in the same expansion. With Cree and Inca we'll get Americas covered (I hope for Inca too). Some African civ for territorial spread is likely too. The rest... probably some Turks (would be quite a suprise to have Seljuks instead of Ottomans) and second European civ, which could be Georgia.

I don't believe in second North American civ in the same expansion. With Cree and Inca we'll get Americas covered (I hope for Inca too). Some African civ for territorial spread is likely too. The rest... probably some Turks (would be quite a suprise to have Seljuks instead of Ottomans) and second European civ, which could be Georgia.

Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with Georgia......it's just an American State (kidding, btw, I know about the other Georgia ;) ).

Seriously, I would sooner see another SE Asian Civ rather than yet more European Civs.

Morocco or Songhai might be nice to see in this expansion. Maybe the Huns too?

Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with Georgia......it's just an American State (kidding, btw, I know about the other Georgia ;) ).

Well, Tamar meme was cool and those archers in the trailer could be really a hint. Also, Firaxis looks for influencial historical women and Tamar fits the role without a stretch.

Seriously, I would sooner see another SE Asian Civ rather than yet more European Civs.

I don't think expansion pack with only 1 european civ/leader is a reality. Civ games are eurocentric (whether it's historically justified or not is a question I'd prefer not to touch).

Maybe the Huns too?
The Scythians took the place of the Huns and now with the Mongols I doubt we'll see another Horde Civ, in this expansion or otherwise.

Georgia is in a sense a European Civ, however it is also Middle Eastern, its been historically influenced by both Asia and Europe.

As everyone else has said, I think we can be pretty certain that the next reveal will be the Cree. It's an interesting question for the week after next, though. My guess would be Ottomans.

It should be the Cree next week. Then maybe go to Africa.

As everyone else has said, I think we can be pretty certain that the next reveal will be the Cree. It's an interesting question for the week after next, though. My guess would be Ottomans.

Shame on you for not suggesting the Byzantines. But I totally agree.

I have this suspicious feeling that Cree may not get a revealed next.

On the leak the Cree thumbnail there's one leader I can't figure out who it is, and it is likely an African civ (based on the skintone), but they haven't shown any new leaders in First Looks that haven't been already aannounced. So unless someone identifies for me who it is, I think it may be an African leader.

I have this suspicious feeling that Cree may not get a revealed next.

On the leak the Cree thumbnail there's one leader I can't figure out who it is, and it is likely an African civ (based on the skintone), but they haven't shown any new leaders in First Looks that haven't been already aannounced. So unless someone identifies for me who it is, I think it may be an African leader.

You mean the second icon from the left (next to Jadwiga)?

Shame on you for not suggesting the Byzantines. But I totally agree.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the Byzantines again (as my avatar might suggest ;)) but sadly I've ruled them out this time due to the addition of Antioch as a City-State. It doesn't make them impossible but I'd find it unlikely now. But hopefully in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom