Poll on patch

lol, I love the smiley for Niklas :D

:rolleyes: Dude... There is definitely someone on team Cavalieros who can patch... There are like 30 people on that team. Just because Saint Niklas :santa2: doesen't want to patch does not mean that NO ONE on Cavalieros has patched... Are you even serious with this stuff? :dubious: I mean c'mon.:confused:

Dude, we have like 24 people and given participation rates that means Team Cav has one more active person than we do. Also, just because they have someone who has patched doesn't mean that person wants to be turn player. Finally, even if they do have one person who has patched and is willing to be turn player then we risk a slow down in the pace of turns played if that one person has other obligations. Since Team Cav asked for two weeks to decide on the patch due to absent members this seems like a real possibility to me. Why don't you ask them instead of arguing with me about it?

:rolleyes: Dude... Why would I ask Saint Niklas :santa2: for his holy annointed reasons why Cavalieros does not want to patch?:confused: I don't care if they don't want to patch, and I don't care why they don't want to patch, so why would I want to ask them anything? They have no choice... If the game gets patched, then they have to patch to play... duh :lol:

Plus I don't need to ask Saint Niklas :santa2: anything anyway, because you do such a great job of acting as his personal spokesperson. I already know what he wants because you are his private mouthpiece :pat:

And No one is arguing with you. :lol: You are outvoted. Smoke already cast our teams vote, so the decision is already made. You keep arguing with yourself for no reason. :deadhorse: I am befuddled as to why you keep whining about poor poor Saint Niklas:santa2: who doesn't want to patch... Who cares what he wants? I certainly don't. If you want to stop "arguing" then just stop... It's a dead issue :lol:

Sheesh, why do so many threads seem to go this way...

Niklas is on holiday I believe, and he doesn't play their turns anyway (so I don't really know why you are going on about him all the time Sommers... if anyone's flogging a dead horse it's you). It's not him who can't patch at the moment, I believe it's either Morgan or oyzar.

I we force the patch on Cav and they can't play that will just slow things up.

Sheesh, why do so many threads seem to go this way...

Niklas is on holiday I believe, and he doesn't play their turns anyway (so I don't really know why you are going on about him all the time Sommers... if anyone's flogging a dead horse it's you). It's not him who can't patch at the moment, I believe it's either Morgan or oyzar.

I we force the patch on Cav and they can't play that will just slow things up.
Fair enough... I'm willing to just drop this issue.:goodjob:

Top Bottom