• Ogedei_the_Mad - "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 3

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Kyriakos - Hegemonic series: (medieval) Aztec city set

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Happy New Year! I guess it's a little late for that. I've had the terrible flu, so please excuse the lateness of this year's polls.
Before we get started, I'd like to congratulate ruby_sauce, whose Earthworm nabbed the December Unit of the Month designation, and note that his unit will appear in the Unit of the Year competition, coming up in the next few threads. Good Luck, ruby!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, lads and lasses of all shapes and sizes, welcome to the

PCX OF THE YEAR ANNUAL POLL

And now, to present our nominees, Leaderhead of the Year 2011, Rob (R8FXT)'s Gersamot Hendeke VII from Anno Domini II! (applause)

Thank you. This year's nominees range from ancient to modern, from realistic to fantastic, but all are examples of the great artwork being done in the C3C&C forum here and now. Our nominees for PCX of the Year 2013 are:​

Balthasar - Vietnam Interface

Wuhjah - Lego Dream Terrain

Balthasar - WWII Interface

Ogedei_the_Mad - Kyoto City Set

Etain - Alternate C3C Unit Action Buttons

Ogedei_the_Mad - "Tempest of the Dragon" Buildings Pack 3

Kyriakos - Hegemonic series: (medieval) Aztec city set

Good Luck to all our nominees!​

And the winner is Balthasar's Vietnam Interface! (applause) (applause)

___________________________________________________________________________________
C3C&C Best of the Year 2013 Polls:

PCX of the Year 2013
Leaderhead of the Year 2013
Unit of the Year 2013
Map of the Year 2013
Mod/Scenario of the Year 2013

Sadly the Byzantine set of mine you have in the poll did not win the monthly. You were thinking of the Aztec set, which won by default later on: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=514541

Maybe ask a mod to lock this and start a new thread? (i don't suppose either of my sets would win, but still it is better to have the one which did have a place in the annual be there :D ).

my vote for 2013 :crazyeye:
Ogedei_the_Mad - Kyoto City Set

:goodjob:
good luck for all
:smoke:

:old:
Wotan49
:clap:

Very hard choice... usually a few tend to stand out a little, but right now they all seem to stand out..

WW2 interface by Balthasar. Generic (Vietnam UI is US-centric - this feature limits ways of its application) and great.

wujah's Lego terrain gets my vote. It's probably one of the most creative terrain sets I've seen. :goodjob:

It was a tough choice between either interface sets by Balthasar, but I went with his WWII set.

Congratulations Balthasar. It's a well deserved win, in my opinion.

Thank you to all who voted for the Lego terrain.

Top Bottom