Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheetah

Deity
Proposed treaty between us and Netatolia

The Ocean Treaty

Netatolia and Fanatika hereby agree:

That we are friends, bound together in our common desire to live and prosper. As the world prospers most in times of peace, we wish for there to be peace between us. In order to ensure that peace we hereby agree to the following:
1. There shall be no war or conflict between us. Our units shall not attack each other, nor shall they enter the cultural borders of the other party without permission. This shall be considered a Non-Aggression Pact. There shall also be a 1-tile "buffer zone" around cultural borders. If this buffer must be breached for any reason, warning should be given in advance.
2. We agree to cooperate and communicate regarding any disputes over settlements or scouting. We agree to work out our differences in a chat or other useful media, should any differences arise.
3. This agreement shall last 30 turns after it is ratified by both parties.

---------

Maybe we should change the name of the treaty though. Anyone has a name for the Ocean between us and Netatolia? I'll ask CGN if they have a name for it too.

I beleve we should have a treaty with them :).

Foreign Ministry: Sure, that's great.;)

Domestic here: Any treaty is better than no treaty.

Probably shoud be a clause against settling on the other's continent. We won't settle there, they won't settle here. But, that doesn't matter.

Voted Yes.

Has anyone presented the proposal to them?

I voted yes, also. But I think we should correct the spelling of the word Disputes in Article #2.

Spelling corrected.

I will present this proposal to Netatolia as soon as this poll closes. As all should be aware of, the Constitution demands a 48 hour poll to ratify a treaty like this.

Top Bottom