[GS] (POLL) What will be the FOURTH first look?

What do you think the fourth first look will be?

• Sweden

Votes: 69 29.5%
  • Carthage/Phoenicia

Votes: 49 20.9%
  • The Inca

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • The Ottomans

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Mali

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Eleanor of Aquitane for France/England

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden. Too good a fit. They already wanted to show them today. Then someone mentioned yesterday that it's Kristina's birthday next Tuesday. So they hurried to change plans, changed Laurier's leader background and showed of Canada today. So Sweden. Yes. Very much.

Yeah I'm gonna abstain from voting because I'm always hilariously wrong + Firaxis are mega trolls. Though I might vote Sweden in order to guarantee Kristina's birthday passes without Kristina. :lol:

Going with Sweden again, was convinced by the last thread and I think the reasons are stronger now too. Kristina's birthday, a returning civ, a female leader, and I think they'll probably have a unique design.

My runner up would be Phoenicia/Carthage, I think they're going to reserve the Inca and Ottomans for close to last.

Sweden. Too good a fit. They already wanted to show them today. Then someone mentioned yesterday that it's Kristina's birthday next Tuesday. So they hurried to change plans, changed Laurier's leader background and showed of Canada today. So Sweden. Yes. Very much.
What do you mean with changing Canada's leader background? I can see the hinted image behind Laurier in the first look video

What do you mean with changing Canada's leader background? I can see the hinted image behind Laurier in the first look video
Yes, because it was changed in the last minute.

In order to not leave traces, they changed Kristina's leader background meanwhile, so that only the freshly revised background of Laurier contains the "hint".

What a devilish development!

IMO, neither Sweden (they will space out the Euro countries - yes I'm counting Canada as such), nor Inca (too much hype for them, they'll wait until closer to release).

I'm guessing Phoenicia (female leader and they'll want to space them out with both Mali and the Ottomans).

Definitely Kristina of Sverige.

Anw, if the leaks were right, they've released all the new civs right? Hungary, Maori, and Canada are all technically new in the Civ series. Whilst the remaining Sweden, Carthage, Ottomans, Inca, and Mali are returning ones.

I think they are doing the opposite of Rise and Fall. Instead of revealing returning civs fist, they are showing off all the new ones. Phoenicia is a good transition into returnees because it is a new civ with an old leader, so that is my guess.

I think they are doing the opposite of Rise and Fall. Instead of revealing returning civs fist, they are showing off all the new ones. Phoenicia is a good transition into returnees because it is a new civ with an old leader, so that is my guess.
Good point, my brain has stopped working and seems stuck on Sweden.

Good point, my brain has stopped working and seems stuck on Sweden.

Someone said next Tuesday is Kristina's birthday. You might be stuck in the right place.

I've recovered enough to place my vote: Sweden. If they get a neat railroad bonus and bonuses to forest terrain, I'll :mad: … I'll :confused:… I'll be happy for the Swedish members of the forum that they got an interesting civ design. :)

I voted for Sweden, but Phoenicia seems like a good runner-up.

Vote for Sweden again. It has to happen sometime I figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom