[GS] (POLL) What will be the FOURTH first look?

What do you think the fourth first look will be?

• Sweden

Votes: 69 29.5%
  • Carthage/Phoenicia

Votes: 49 20.9%
  • The Inca

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • The Ottomans

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Mali

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Eleanor of Aquitane for France/England

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They're already recorded and it doesn't take much to automate the posting of videos on YouTube and social media. The only difference is that they will likely be posted on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays.

Didn't they skip a week last year? It might not have been during the Holidays though.

Didn't they skip a week last year? It might not have been during the Holidays though.

Correct. They skipped one week mid-January when they released a "feature preview" video instead of a First Look. Even with that, they are going to fall 1 week short of release with First Looks, so I wouldn't be totally surprised if there were another skipped week over the holidays.

I guess I will be the person that always picks the wrong one. Even the last time.
Only if this happens:

Poll: What do you think the ninth first look will be?
Ottomans 100%
Something else 0%

On Tuesday: Midgegooroo leads the Noongar in Civ 6 Gathering Storm. :crazyeye:

Correct. They skipped one week mid-January when they released a "feature preview" video instead of a First Look. Even with that, they are going to fall 1 week short of release with First Looks, so I wouldn't be totally surprised if there were another skipped week over the holidays.

Skipping is cruel, and should not be done.

Moderator Action: It was the Inca, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom