[GS] (POLL) What will be the second first look?

What will be the second first look?

• Inca

Votes: 54 23.7%
  • Maori

Votes: 92 40.4%
  • The Ottomans

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Phoenicia/Carthage

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Mali

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Eleanor

Votes: 9 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawke9

Warlord
With Hungary being announced, one can only wonder which civilization will be next :)

Hungary was kind of a curveball, but I think that this time well get the Inca.

They may want to get Elanor out of the way since she's a controversial one. Judging from Youtube comments, Hungary has been highly received.

Yeah need to start off with a bang then let out the lower expected in the middle weeks.

I think they might go with Maori or Inca as they were showcased in the trailer, but who knows.

What if this is their plan all along to see who we want to see next...

They may want to get Elanor out of the way since she's a controversial one.

Yeah need to start off with a bang then let out the lower expected in the middle weeks.

I doubt the development team expects Eleanor to be poorly received. They wouldn't include her if they did.

I presume their expectation is that the general civ player will say "Hey, a leader for two different civs. Cool!!" And if she comes with interesting leader abilities, so much the better.

I doubt the development team expects Eleanor to be poorly received. They wouldn't include her if they did.

I presume their expectation is that the general civ player will say "Hey, a leader for two different civs. Cool!!" And if she comes with interesting leader abilities, so much the better.

Then they are incredibly naive...:p

Inca makes sense to me. Hungary is new and European; Inca is a standby and not European.

(I'm still not convinced we'll be seeing Eleanor. She's such a nonsensical choice for either civ she could potentially be attached to...)

I'm sticking to the Maori until they finally appear! :p

There's a very good chance they will be last

I doubt the development team expects Eleanor to be poorly received.

Pretty much all the female leaders are. Not that it's warranted, just stating the facts. Have any female leaders been highly received? Wilhelmina perhaps. And I'm basically talking the Youtube audience which is a different breed than Civ fanatics.

There's a very good chance they will be last
I'd expect the Ottomans to be last personally.

Pretty much all the female leaders are. Not that it's warranted, just stating the facts. Have any female leaders been highly received? Wilhelmina perhaps. And I'm basically talking the Youtube audience which is a different breed than Civ fanatics.
I don't scald my eyes with YouTube comments, but here at least Seondeok was well received, CdM has both her detractors and proponents, Jadwiga is generally well liked, Gitarja was very well received, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom