[R&F] Poll: which are the last 3 R&F civs?

Which are the last three expansion civs to be revealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celts/Scotland, Zulu and One random wildcard civ that we are all not expecting. Sorry I don't think Inca and Ottomans are coming, I think they will be a DLC for more money.

Italy, Inca, Mali.

Incas, because of reasons.
Italy, because of the hint in the trailer of the Great Plague. And because there is no Italian city-State. And because a Venice-like gampelay was really a great add in Civ V and I think Firaxis noted that. And because Italy is really the kind of Civ that could use alt leader and, besides Vanilla, I don't think they will lauch expansion or DLC with a civ and multiple leader at the same time (so they need to lauch Italy first to put alt leader in future DLC/expansion). And because I want it.
Mali (or a west african civ), because we lack African Civs, and Mali is kind of great, wich could be religious and financial power (even if Nubia had the bonuses for mines).

Inca , Italy , Other. I think 3rd one will caught us by surprise. And ottomans+byzantium DLC scenario pack is just to good to pass for DLC , sales would be great.

I am a horrible guesser but I said
Italy (hoping for D'Este as ruler) (A culture civ)
South America other led by Simon Bolivar (A loyalty civ)
Ottomans (I am hoping for another civ with sea advantage and if it cannot be Carthage then the Ottomans) and camel archers.

Mali
Italy
Colombia

But i'm confused. Not sure about Ottomans. Don't think Inca's are coming. I believe Inca's and Isabella are being saved for DLC. Ashanti has a shot as well. Ottomans, Ashanti and other South-American civ, or Mali, Italy & Other South-American civ.

Guessing Inca, Ottomans, and Italy, although that’s the part of me that has been consistently wrong in guessing expansion civs. My skeptical side says Inca, Zulu, and Celts unfortunately...

Inca, Zulu, and either Assyria or Ottomans. I still think we'll see an ancient civ even if I can't tie the port construction in the trailer to Assyria specifically, and I don't think 'Phoenicia' is plausible as I'm not sure it has known leaders or unique unit options - plus it's not clear why they'd go that route when Carthage is to most intents and purposes the same. If there is no ancient civ the Ottomans are my next guess, though they may be too close geographically to Georgia. I don't think we'll see any more new (as opposed to returning) civs.

Inca are a big hole geographically, and whether or not the Zulu leak is valid it's the only specific African civ we have any clues about and fills an empty region.

I'm sticking with my original prediction of 2 civs from each of the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa, so my guesses are Mali, Zulu, and Inca (just like the previous poll, minus Georgia).

The lack of Italian city states is curious, and I almost went with them, but I think an Italy DLC with two or three leaders of different city states is more likely.

I don't understand why some are (still) so sure of the Ottomans. They're possible, but could easily come later.

Mali
Italy
Colombia

But i'm confused. Not sure about Ottomans. Don't think Inca's are coming. I believe Inca's and Isabella are being saved for DLC. Ashanti has a shot as well. Ottomans, Ashanti and other South-American civ, or Mali, Italy & Other South-American civ.
That's brave of you to mention Colombia. I would be ecstatic if all of those came in.

I voted for the Ottomans, Mali, and the Mapuche.

I don't see Inca added without Machu Picchu added as wonder, that would be just odd.

I voted the seeming consensus civs: Inca/Ottomans/Mali.

I don't know how invested I am in those particular outcomes... I'd be fine with the Mapuche, Muisca, or some other non-Incan SA indigenous civ... but I am pretty adamant as to the categories. A SA indigenous civ on principle-- considering the richness of the area it's a travesty they haven't been brought in yet-- and a (non-Zulu) African civ both on principle and because generally they're high up among my favorite civs to play and see in the game.

The Ottomans seem inevitable, though if a replacing civ were sufficiently interesting (by my completely arbitrary standards :lol:) I'd be okay with them not being present.

And yes, I'm refusing to believe the Zulu/Celts leak. It seems very possible it's just the tiresome but inevitable Zulu, and William Wallace is a GG, though, so even if the leak is legit we're not all completely doomed yet. ;)

The names of Great Generals are not listed in civilopedia,
so the Chinese dude couldn't know he's in unless he actually played the game.

So if he's correct and didn't made it up... Braveheart is a leader.

I could see him get cool loyalty bonuses.

To me the blurry image looks like one of those high middle ages/renaissance floppy hats that were fashionable and not a headband.

Like this:

So I am changing to: Inca, Italy, Mali/Ottomons.

Top Bottom