Polls

I understand the rest of your post... I just did not understand the two above statements... Can you explain a little more :love:?

Lets not unofficially vote - I did not want people to start listing their preferences right away. That could confuse things if the poll questions change later.

Rank order voting. Is when you pick each choice in the order of preference. Not sure if that can be run as a poll but it would be easy for people to just post their preferences.

For example. first choice option A, 2nd choice, option C, 3rd choice option B. This makes it easier to pick runner ups if we decide to do a run off vote which I think we will probably have to do.

Good ideas damnrunner. I would like to suggest that question 2 include an option that corresponds with the kind of alliance Team Cav has suggested:

Alliance within an alliance: We remain allied till the other three teams are toast. We both do what it takes to achieve this goal even if this means one team contributes more than the other. We try to end the alliance with a balance of power between the two allies.

I would think the question of an alliance within an alliance would be part of question one. But I agree that it should be an option. The issue of balance of power is already included in question 2.

I have an idea that i think should be added to question 2. I have equal contribution, but equal benefit may also be a good one to include as well. In many respects this will be the same thing but it is a very different way of thinking about things.

I am going to cross post in the Team Cav discussion - hopefully we can move forward on this and not be 100% distracted by Sancta.

Top Bottom