PolyCast 413: Christmas Special?

CanusAlbinus

Chieftain

The four-hundred-and-thirteenth episode of PolyCast, “Christmas Special?“ is now available for streaming on ThePolyCast.net. This episode features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus. Stephanie “Makahlua”, Phil "TheMeInTeam", and Jason "MegaBearsFan". Topics for this episode include:

News
- 00h02m57s | The Release of Leader Pack 1
- 00h17m18s | The Civ Give 2022
- 00h22m13s | Ed Beach Interview with wccftech
- 00h31m51s | Ara-History Untold Dev Diaries Released.
- 00h49m28s | Master of Magic Remake Released.
- 00h54m58s | Leader Pack 2 Leaders Previewed
- 01h02m56s | Leader Pack 2 Developer Livestream and Patch Notes Discussion

NOTE: This Episode was recorded on December 17, 2022.

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice.

You guys are a little early for Christmas in July!

You guys make episodes every 2 weeks right? Or was it every 2 months? Or at least used to.. how does it work now or is it a surprise when you guys post the casts?

We still record every two weeks most of the time. However, I'm the only one who does the editing, and my ability to actually edit depends on how busy my schedule is. For instance, currently there are 6 episodes that haven't been edited. The unedited versions remain available on Youtube as past livestreams until the edited versions are available. It's not ideal, but it has to be that way right now.

We still record every two weeks most of the time. However, I'm the only one who does the editing, and my ability to actually edit depends on how busy my schedule is. For instance, currently there are 6 episodes that haven't been edited. The unedited versions remain available on Youtube as past livestreams until the edited versions are available. It's not ideal, but it has to be that way right now.
Yeah, I know how that is... I hardly have time to post anything here sometimes.

Top Bottom