The four-hundred-and-sixteenth episode of PolyCast, “Let Us Trade Maps!“ is now available for streaming on ThePolyCast.net. This episode features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus. Stephanie “Makahlua”, and Phil "TheMeInTeam".. Topics for this episode include:
- 00h02m58s | Leader Pack 4: Rulers of the Sahara First Looks
- 00h09m21s | Sequels in Strategy Gaming: Civilization II by Digital Antiquarian
- 00h15m41s | What Do Modern Forts Look Like?
- 00h21m43s | What Diplomacy Changes Do You Want in Civilization 7?
- 00h43m11s | Carriers, Spec Ops, and Other Situational Units.
- 00h53m55s | Nobody Wants Your Stupid Launcher, Part 4
NOTE: This Episode was recorded on February 11, 2023.
PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice.