PolyCast Cut! Tin Edition

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

The Civilization strategy-centric podcast PolyCast (PC) is nearing the end of its tenth season of ongoing production. During the first season of PC was its "Cut!" side series in production, serving as a compilation of cut moments from episode recordings. The last of these episode productions were only published for the first time earlier this month; other than as a series of minisodes during Episode 200, "Cut!" has not surfaced in the podcast's production schedule.

Selections cut from episode recordings during the second through tenth seasons were archived in a similar fashion nonetheless, along with some holdovers from the first season. In celebration of PC's tenth year of podcasting "Cut! Tin Edition" has been compiled and is now available, clocking in at just over 100 minutes of material.

Beginning in October 2006, PolyCast has been a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; since 2011, its has been recorded live before a listening audience every other Saturday. Listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter, and check out the YouTube channel for caption capability. Its two-hundred-and-seventieth episode is set to be released on December 03rd, 2016.

Hey, someone mentioned a Master Of Magic Mod for Civilization II: Test Of Time in this episode. Is that a real thing, or was it just a joke. If it is a real thing, how do I get it?
I still have the disk for civ2: ToT at home. I have always thought that ToT was uniquely situated to do a MoM mod because of its dual plane already built in.

Hey, someone mentioned a Master Of Magic Mod for Civilization II: Test Of Time in this episode. Is that a real thing, or was it just a joke. If it is a real thing, how do I get it?
As I recall, it was made but as near as I can tell it is no longer available. (At least, not evidently.)

I still have the disk for civ2: ToT at home.
Same. :)

Hope you enjoyed listening to this special overall!

Top Bottom