PolyCast Episode 315: "Not Just a Lame Clip Show XXV"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Silver springs. The three-hundred-and-twelfth episode of Civilization strategy podcast PolyCast, "Not Just a Lame Clip Show XXV", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and Jason "MegaBearsFan" Grade with five guest co-hosts in the twenty-fifth compilation of segments archived from previous episode recordings and not released previously. With a 59m59s runtime, the summary of topics is as follows:

- 00m37s | Research Lab
Pushing for a "Cultural Revolution" mechanic (recorded for Episode 291) and branching out the Envoy system present in Civilization VI (16m59s).
- 29m42s | Forum Talk
Which CivVI City States conveys the best bonus for its Suzerain (recorded for Episode 302).
- 36m35s | Miscellaneous
How trading weapons could be done in the context of Civ (recorded for Episode 310).
- 48m35s | Open Mic
The 2017 Show Feedback Survey results are in, leading to more expected than unexpected input (recorded for Episode 298).

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay. Episode 316 of PolyCast is to be recorded on August 25th, 2018.

Last edited:
Visited the "Cultural Revolution" thread and it sounds like just changing policy cards; every civic advance is a cultural revolution because that's literally the yield you are leveraging. Seems like an awkward thing to build into the agenda system too and I'm quite fond of the agendas.

Hmm, the polycast page gives the turncast page.

Unfortunately the turncast page still gives the turncast page, so no way of listening to the show.

I appreciate the note. The error won't be corrected for a few weeks (my own access limitations) but you can access the episode still by clicking on the episode title above. The show's RSS feeds are also in working order.

Enjoy the listen!

Last edited:
Good day, all.
I appreciate the note. The error won't be corrected for a few weeks (my own access limitations)...
In follow-up and confirmation of the above, the error in question has been corrected.

Hope you enjoyed the listen. :)

Top Bottom