PolyCast Episode 332: The Pounds of Drummaker

CanusAlbinus

Chieftain
Chaos around the World! The three hundred-and-thirty-second episode of PolyCast, “The Pounds of Drummaker“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam” and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and guest co-host TheChrisD and takes on the following topics:

Theatre
00:01:29 - Co-host Experiences with the New Expansion Pack

News
00:32:32 - The Cree Atomic Era Music nominated for a G.A.N.G. Award
00:35:03 - A Discussion of Undocumented Changes in the Patch

Senate
00:49:42 - Complaints about the Diplomacy Victory are Examined

Miscellaneous
01:03:49 - Unintended Consequences of Canada’s Civilization Ability

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Finally got a chance to catch up with this episode. I enjoyed hearing everyone’s first impressions of the new expansion, which I’ve been enjoying too. Great episode!

I expect Firaxis will address some of the concerns with the diplomatic victory and rapidity/severity of climate change in the spring patch over the next couple of months.

Thank you kindly. I also expect some form of balance in the next few months. Hopefully it will deal with some of the more egregious bugs as well!

Top Bottom