PolyCast episode 361: New Frontiers!

megabearsfan

Prince
The three hundred-and-sixty-first episode of PolyCast, “New Frontiers“ is now available for streaming on polycast.civfanatics.com. This episode features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Phil "TheMeInTeam", and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade, along with guest co-host DanQ. Topics for this episode include:

News
- 00h02m00s | New Frontiers Pass DLC schedule
- 00h21m46s | New Frontiers Maya "First Look"
- 00h33m00s | New Frontiers screenshot analysis thread
- 00h21m46s | Responses to live chat, "historic 4x ressurgence", debating the merits and concerns regarding this DLC release model

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.

We are releasing this episode for streaming earlier than usual (the day after the recording, whoohoo!) due to the timely nature of its content. We'd hate to release it next weekend and have everyone listening to our speculation after the first DLC is released and then sound silly in how wrong we are about everything. Enjoy! We look forward to reading your speculation and responses!

Welcome back CanusAlbinus! It was nice to hear you again. I hope you're doing better.

Ok, off to bed now, to wake up to the NFP, early morning tomorrow. I think I'll be dreaming about nothing else but this just slightly possible "Lady Six Sky After Dark Animations" DLC. Thank you for this, Polycasters! Before you ask, I did enjoy the listen!:thumbsup:
:lol:

Ok, off to bed now, to wake up to the NFP, early morning tomorrow.
:cooool:

I think I'll be dreaming about nothing else but this just slightly possible "Lady Six Sky After Dark Animations" DLC. Thank you for this, Polycasters!
As the panelist directly responsible for having thought of and expressing this imagery, you are most welcome. :lol:

Before you ask, I did enjoy the listen!:thumbsup:

:lol:
:king:

Top Bottom