1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

PolyCast episode 364: No Game Is Complete without Zombies

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by megabearsfan, Jun 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. megabearsfan

megabearsfan Prince

The three hundred-and-sixty-fourth episode of PolyCast, “No Game Is Complet without Zombies“ is now available for streaming on polycast.civfanatics.com. This episode features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Phil "TheMeInTeam", and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade. Topics for this episode include:

News
    - 00h02m24s | June 2020 patch notes
    - 00h17m31s | June 2020 developer update

Forum Talk
    - 00h23m50s | What Have You Never Done In This Game That Others Do Routinely?
    - 00h42m24s | Is Civ VI the Mot Peaceful Iteration Ever?

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.

2. megabearsfan

megabearsfan Prince

Funny adventures in text message auto-correct. I had this exchange with my partner this afternoon, while prepping the PolyCast episode for publication. I was meeting her at a friend's for a BBQ lunch, and was running late...
    Spoiler :

Attached Files:

blackcatatonic and shaglio like this.