PolyCast Episode 37 with Michael "emeseles" Lucas-Smith

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

The thirty-seventh episode of PolyCast entitled "One Way to Look At It" has arrived. Co-hosted by Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Imran Siddiqui and Kelly "KMadCandy" with first-time guest co-host Michael "emeseles" Lucas-Smith, runtime is 44m59s. Summary of topics:

- 03m57s | News
A Civilization: Revolution preview for the Nintendo DS and Wii port on indefinite hold, and is Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword a commercial failure with extension on North American PC sales tracking.
- 14m13s | Forum Talk
Do you want a Civilization V to have governments or civics, desirability for a naval unit (or units) between frigates and destroyers in Civ IV and building Warriors and other outdated units past their obsolescence.
- 29m30s | Vault
An interlude on the "I'm So Bad at Civ IV that..." list.
- 33m27s | Senate
What's the appeal of Civ IV's Marathon and Epic game speeds and "divine" intervention through WorldBuilder.

PolyCast is a bi-weekly podcast on Civilization strategy.

I thought you do it bi-weekly? Extra extra??

erm what's this? what's polycast and are you asking us?
I've added a brief description as a final sentence in my opening post. :) It was left off inadvertently originally.

I thought you do it bi-weekly? Extra extra??
Correct. :yup: As of last month, PolyCast is one of two Civ podcasts from Apolyton -- the other being ModCast which is about Civ modding. They are both bi-weekly shows released on alternating weeks.

Hope you are enjoying/have enjoyed this episode. :king:

Top Bottom