PolyCast Episode 95: "This, That and the Other Thing"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Keeping tabs may be more bother than it's worth. The ninety-fifth episode of PolyCast, "This, That and the Other Thing", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and Lisa "qnl" Bang with returning guest co-hosts Jon "CanuckSoldier" Ryder and Troy Goodfellow.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m57s | Senate
What the worst Unique Building is, and if -- and when -- to settle in place, in Civilization IV.
- 22m10s | Forum Talk
Is the 'Zero Day' Downloadable Content (DLC) announced for Civilization V disrespecting the customer.

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
Hiding places, once revisited, and making headlines.

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding and RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution.

As always, enjoy. :cool:

Awesome! thanks:)

P.S. I disagree that the Fraetoria or however you spell it (The Portuguese UB) is one of the most useless UB's of the game. The only downside is that it comes really late in the game, however its bonus is just as great as the dike UB, only for commerce.

Awesome! thanks:)
Welcome. :)

P.S. I disagree that the Fraetoria or however you spell it (The Portuguese UB)...
Feitoria.

... is one of the most useless UB's of the game. The only downside is that it comes really late in the game, however its bonus is just as great as the dike UB, only for commerce.
I'll leave Phil to address this more specifically :D, though I myself don't regard it as useless -- just not particularly useful generally, primarily because of its late arrival.

EDIT: Wrong thread

Top Bottom