1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Popular Feminist Takes 'The Red Pill' : Beds White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RomanKing, Jun 9, 2017.

1. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

• Infracted for inappropriate language in non-spoilered images.
    Feminist Laci Green has faced backlash from left-wing activists, radical feminists, and former friends after she was revealed to be in a relationship with popular anti-SJW YouTuber Chris Ray Gun.

Though the anti-SJW community welcomed Green’s openness to engaging in more open debate with people who disagree with her views in a recent video, the feminist YouTuber revealed on Twitter that social justice warriors angry with her had allegedly doxed her and harassed her family.

Other SJWs melted down and took to twitter to trash ALL white women.

Women instinctively love strong conservative men. They don't want a spineless pajama boy. They're biologically designed to select a strong mate, so why do SJWs think it's appropriate to attack someone based on who they choose to date? Do you think this is appropriate?

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...dating-anti-sjw-youtuber-wanting-open-debate/

Moderator Action: Inappropriate language in images must be placed behind spoilers. One point infraction. - Vincour
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. Commodore

Commodore Technology of Peace

Especially since Chris Ray Gun is pretty far from being a white supremacist. I watch his videos and all he does is make fun of SJWs. If that makes someone a white supremacist, then I guess Seth MacFarlane and Matt Groening are white supremacists as well since both Family Guy and The Simpsons have taken shots at SJWs.

3. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

Lacy Green has outed herself as a person who can think for herself by breaking away from that specific cult-like sect of feminism that has been dominating the social sphere for a while, and without giving up the ideals that she stands for. Like with any cult or sect, the people who are still in it do of course see her as a traitor, and I think people who do not believe that there is a problem with that specific type of online feminism should have a good look at the reactions that these people showed and re-evaluate their stance.

I do however also think that I've become dumber just by reading what you have to say about this situation. Particularly that last part about "strong conservative men" is wrong on many levels, given that he does not spout conservative talking points, self-identifies as a liberal (His reasoning there is utterly idiotic btw.), and with 5'4 he isn't exactly a prime example of a born alpha male either.

Galvatron likes this.
  4. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

Did you hear what Martha said about Sally? OMG

5. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

All I'm getting from this is that RomanKing is sad and angry he doesn't have an SJW girlfriend.

Cheer up man!

I don't know about you, but all the women I know prefer Tom Hiddlestone over Chris Hemsworth in the Thor movies.
    And they have a weird thing for Benedict Cummer-somethingorotheritstoolatetowikihisname.
    Not sure I would describe either of those as strong conservative men.

The_J and Owen Glyndwr like this.
  6. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

I dated a feminist once and she was well aware of my political views. Women like men with a backbone. I told her at the very beginning of the relationship that I will not change my behavior because of her opinions. It's non-negotiable.

I don't know who those people are, but women like dominant men. My feminist ex even told me this, which made me laugh because it's obvious. I told her, "well you shouldn't be a feminist then."

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  7. Commodore

Commodore Technology of Peace

I'll admit that I'm sad and angry Laci Green isn't my girlfriend.

Don't tell my wife though...

8. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

If you're going to date a feminist she needs to be a 10 otherwise it's not worth it.

9. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

Using culture wars as an excuse to trash others is a jerk thing to do.

I see some examples of such behavior in this thread.

Winston Hughes and Owen Glyndwr like this.
  10. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

I edited the OP to remove any expletives. Liberal rage on twitter is often filthy and classless. Apologies.

11. caketastydelish

caketastydelish By any means necessary

Not a feminist myself because I find it unnecessary, but people like you are proving them right and proving me wrong.

12. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

In your mind only, however if you want to become a feminist knock yourself out. Some people enjoy always being single.

13. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The trees are actually quite lovely.

:lol:

Spoiler :

Hygro likes this.
  14. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

Classy response :)

15. caketastydelish

caketastydelish By any means necessary

Yeah, by this point it can be assumed he doesn't even know what he's saying, so we no longer have to engage with him.

16. metatron

metatron unperson

Ok, this is starting to get surreal.

Reza Aslan gets canned by CNN, the UK had an election so dumb Russia couldn't be bothered to hack it and Luci Green is with Chris Ray Gun now.

I'm increasingly inclined to make very specific bets.

Like, what's next?

Zoe Quinn de-make-ups herself, repents and takes a job at a meat packing plant?

Anita Sarkeesian to be charged for sexual assault, against Wil Wheaton?

Amanda Marcotte adopts an African American kid?​

This doesn't look like the apocalypse.
    This looks like the third act of a karmic farce.

Algeroth and Hygro like this.
  17. Gigaz

Gigaz civoholic

Should I have heard of any of these people? And while I'm all for shaming people for bedding the political enemy, wouldn't that apply equally to the Anti-SJW fool?

18. Dragostea

Dragostea Chieftain

Makes me really wonder if Laci Green will stop being a feminist SJW all in all, she said in one of her videos however that she is still a Feminist. Unfortunate that she had her information leaked though.

19. Kozmos

Kozmos Jew Detective

Looks like low-effort culture war.

20. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

I think this is a generation gap thing, for me. I can't see how an affair between two nerdy-looking people who are youtube celebrities (?) is now an issue. Last time i checked people don't date their carbon copy either.

I hope it can be excused of someone of the advanced age of Arakhor @Arakhor the moderate, to feel that all this is way too millenial an issue ^^