1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Popular Feminist Takes 'The Red Pill' : Beds White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RomanKing, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Zelig

Zelig Beep Boop

What's a youtuber?

2. metatron

metatron unperson

Well, "feminists" hated him before and they hate him now.
    In the MRM conservatives are voicing doubt (you know, suspecting ulterior motives and whatnot), while the progressive majority is basically throwing her a welcome party.
    Which isn't surprising: Barely anything she ever said was all that unpallatable. In fact she has held many positions that are notably inoffensive to the liberal MRM.
    Mostly people were hating on her for reasons of style (i.e. being an annoying voice with problem glasses) in the first place.
    As far as i know, nobody on their side is mad at the guy. Why would they?

3. Commodore

Commodore Technology of Peace

That's not the issue. The issue is how her former supporters and fans turned on her and doxxed her simply because she isnow dating someone they disagree with politically. It goes to confirm what a lot of people have been thinking for a very long time now: SJWs aren't interested in democracy, logic, rationality, or civilized behavior. All they care about is pushing their agenda through and trying to destroy anyone who doesn't 100% agree with them.

Groff and Kyriakos like this.
  4. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

I know, yet i alluded to this issue being rather a sign-of-the-times one, while in the past it would be really trivial, much like if it was "two x having an affair"

5. Zkribbler

Zkribbler Deity

Since when did CFC become a tabloid?

I hoped against hope that this thread contained an IQ point or two. No such luck. :sad:

6. Gigaz

Gigaz civoholic

I'm still not sure who's redpilling whom here. From what I've seen she argues mostly for being open and civilized towards alt-right, anti-SJW arguments. That's unwise, if you ask me, but fair enough.

7. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

I think it's that dangly red thing at the back of the throat.

Arakhor likes this.
  8. Bill3000

Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO! Supporter

Not to do with 100% agreement. People shouldn't be associating with fascists.

9. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Moderator Action: This thread did not start well and has garnered no benefit of the doubt. If it declines any further, it will be closed.

10. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The trees are actually quite lovely.

Oh come now, Hygro nailed to to the wall so hard it's preggers and while I know I've posted that old Music Man clip at least a half dozen times in half a decade, the lyrics match up this time better than ever! <giggles> Balzac. Hah!

This is good old timeless fun from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The game hasn't changed at all.

"All humanity is passion; without passion, religion, history, novels, art would be ineffectual."

Hygro likes this.
  11. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

It's like with the soap operas of old. Some people enjoy watching them, most don't. Of the people watching them, there are always a few who want to share with the whole world the things that happened in the last episode, even though outside of that specific circle of people who watch the show, nobody really cares.

12. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Slippin' Jimmy Supporter

I confess to dating outside of my political leanings, but it appears that Donald Trump isn't the only righty afflicted with tiny hands. I see my sacrifice as a charitable effort with an easy enough solution to put and end to too much right wing talk.

13. warpus

warpus In pork I trust

Wait till I start dating a muslim girl and people find out about my strong bacon views

She's a feminist. Doesn't that mean she gets to date who she wants and make her own decisions, without giving a crap about how people might judge her for that?

Narz and MagisterCultuum like this.
  14. Zelig

Zelig Beep Boop

There are better reasons than those related to Islam to be against bacon.

15. Ryika

What you have to understand is that this "feminism" is not feminism.

The specific social sphere that dominates the feminist and social justice communities of youtube, reddit, twitter, tumbler, buzzfeed, and most major feminist websites, has long since left behind the idea that feminism is about the individual, and made it all about what helps women as a group, and what helps minorities (and above all, what helps minority women). Do something that can be interpreted to go against the good of the group - and talking with people who argue against their group is often already being received as exactly that - and you're out. Prepare to be expelled and demonized.

16. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

You sound like a conservative word for word.

17. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

"Dominate" is a verb, not an adjective or even participle. Devoid of the broader context of your posts, I'd assume your typo was to omit the copula and use the bare infinitive where the to-infinitive was appropriate. "Women like to dominate men" is an overly broad generalization, but so is "women like dominant men."

yung.carl.jung likes this.
  18. bernie14

bernie14 Filter Manipulator

sexiest thing ive read in the entire thread....

yung.carl.jung likes this.
  19. Ryika

Not sure when explaining things about reality was ever a conservative thing. 8)

20. RomanKing

RomanKing Prince

It's been this way for quite some time. Welcome back to sane society.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017