1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Popular Feminist Takes 'The Red Pill' : Beds White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RomanKing, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Farm Boy

Farm Boy You gave me my own tail?

Sanity is frequently overrated. Not to be mistaken for compassion.

2. Commodore

Commodore Deity

Do you even watch Chris Ray Gun? All he does is make comedy skits that poke fun at SJWs. Please explain how that makes him a fascist?

3. warpus

warpus In pork I trust

Anything is better than "Well.. because we say so"

4. metatron

metatron unperson

See, now you've done did it.
    I was unfamiliar with the man's work and now i have decided to check out this "fascism".

Apparently it looks like this:
    Spoiler :

The problem is: I bake cookies. And i like it.
    I'm apparently being oppressed by Kathleen Hanna.

Maybe, you - being a member of the worst period generation period ever period - can't understand this....
    But do you have any idea how much you've hurt me here?

Me and Ms. Hanna. Out of alignement.
    Uncalled for. Seriously.

5. yung.carl.jung

yung.carl.jung Hey Bird! I'm Morose & Lugubrious

Ah yes, I suppose this is the reason why the gamergate/white supremacist/alt right/red pill community has a literal Harem of beautiful ripe women to pick from, right? :)

JollyRoger likes this.
  6. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Even in other primates the females do not prefer "dominant" males like scientists once assumed and alt-right folk still like to believe. Bonobo females most famously gang up against any aggressive males and prevent them from enjoying the coitus like the nice guys, but even in Chimp groups where a domineering male seemed to be in charge and will seriously batter females who show any interest in competitors the female chimps still tend to sneak off to mate with gentler males. If I recall correctly young baboon females are more likely to mate with more "dominant" aggressive males, but once they have had their first child they avoid contact with those sorts and mate freely with the less aggressive males who help groom them and their first child. Second, third, and fourth children are usually fathered by 'beta males.' It is a more successful reproductive strategy in the long term.

7. Thorgalaeg

Thorgalaeg Deity

Where was that? In the kindergarten?

8. Commodore

Commodore Deity

Maybe they do. You don't know them personally.

9. Thorgalaeg

Thorgalaeg Deity

At the university there was this guy who was a far rightist and white supremacist, always speaking about how cool nazi army was in ww2 and such. Years after i sighted him in the street kissing a guy. I was not amazed though. Always found that admiration for supposedly superior blonde men pretty gay.

yung.carl.jung and Commodore like this.
  10. yung.carl.jung

You are correct, however I have been to many far-right protests in Germany and if those women I saw were anything to go by I would prefer celibate anyway

11. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Slippin' Jimmy Supporter

Take your son to work day

12. Narz

Narz keeping it real

Strong conservative men? Most conservative men seem to be whiny and threatend by just about everything.

Most people aren't alt-right or SJW, they're just trying to live. The reactionaries on both sides are getting really boring (although the right is by far more dangerous, they'd chop down a forest just to think they're making an environmentalist angry).

13. yung.carl.jung

I mean.. Maybe if he said conservative strongmen then he would have a point. What woman doesnt sough after recep tayyip erdogan or kim jong un?

14. miaasma

miaasma Prince

am i supposed to read this thread ironically

15. Narz

Narz keeping it real

He doesn't understand either what he's critcizing or the words he's using (however few). He gets a dopimine hit criticizing and feeling superior. People who use hyperbole against critics deserve their mockery. So with Trump (whining about SNL) so with those who water down words like facist or Nazi

16. Narz

Narz keeping it real

Someone will a popular YouTube channel which tens of thousands of people follow, often for years, as opposed to a CivFantic who at most gets a couple of likes and is forgotten.

17. Commodore

Commodore Deity

I also noticed that every time I have ever asked someone to elaborate on exactly what makes the person they are calling a fascist an actual fascist, I either get no response or I get a response that basically amounts to "because that person disagrees with me!"

bernie14 likes this.
  18. Bill3000

Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO! Supporter

*shrug* It's all part of the same alt-right coalition. I'm not particularly sympathetic to young male misogynists who are too uncomfortable to overcome their male fragility. Getting out of your comfort zone to understand life perspectives that are different from yours which make you uncomfortable is part of growing up. (And no, having a different political viewpoint based off of discrimination towards the underprivileged doesn't count as a "life perspective".)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  19. Manfred Belheim

Manfred Belheim Moaner Lisa

Who do you think you are describing there?

20. Bill3000

Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO! Supporter

Young white male gamers hostile to feminism and intersectionality. Doesn't matter if their political views are economically leftist.