Porkenstein's Civilizations

Porkenstein

Chieftain
Hey everyone, I'm just going to update this thread whenever I post a new civ instead of posting a new thread each time. Let me know if you have any C&C or ideas!

Massalia - Protis

The Saxons - Widukind

The Kingdom of Bohemia - Wallenstein

The Kingdom of Lombardy - Luitprand

The Kingdom of Troy - Priam

The Sea Peoples Confederation - Sisera

Immortan Joe's Citadel - Mad Max: Fury Road

Planned Civilizations:
  • Yamatai - Himiko
  • Kingdom of Cimmerian Bosphorus - Leukon I
  • Latin Empire - Henry of Flanders
  • South Dakota - Bill Janklow or Robert Pettigrew
    • New York City - Robert Moses, Boss Tweed, or Fiorello LaGuardia
  • The Acheans - Agamemmnon or Odysseus

Attachments

• Sea Peoples (Brave New World) (v 2).civ5mod
    6.8 MB · Views: 464
  • Troy (Brave New World) (v 2).civ5mod
    8.9 MB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Hmmm... Nice, but I don't get the sea people civ. Sisera wasn't a sea people leader(AFAIK), and the uniques are not generic.... Also what you mean free policies?

Hmmm... Nice, but I don't get the sea people civ. Sisera wasn't a sea people leader(AFAIK), and the uniques are not generic.... Also what you mean free policies?

Eh, nobody knows who led the sea people, so I just went with a fringe theory that Sisera was a Shardana sea person.

What do you mean by not generic? And if you capture a capital city, and you are the first to do so at that capital, you get a free policy. Cultural absorption and displacement through devastating invasions and all that.

Welcome aboard and thanks for the releases!

It seems as though people are unable to download The Citadel mod through steam... I think I may have fixed the issue. Just in case, I attached a zip file of the mod.

Attachments

• The Citadel - Mad Max Fury Road (Brave New World) (v 1).zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 861
Updating The Citadel's file to a new version with more content and some fixes.

Attachments

• The Citadel - Max Mad Fury Road (Brave New World) (v 2).zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 2,076
I just watched Fury Road for the first time last night, and having seen your Immortan Joe civ on the front page of the workshop for several days (Congratulations on that!), I IMMEDIATELY had to play a game as The Citadel. Did you make those War Rig and Lancer models entirely by yourself? They're pretty sick!

In fact, maybe we could help each other out; perhaps I could do some art for you, and maybe you could do a unit model for my upcoming Fallout-inspired New California Republic civ. For what it's worth, I'd be more than happy to try to do a few icons and/or a leader scene for a couple of your upcoming mods either way. South Dakota in particular sounds interesting.

I just posted Lombardy to the workshop. I'm attaching a direct download pack here.

Up next is Widukind's Saxonia and Agamemnon's Achaeans, then I play on making a Dark Age scenario incorporating various roughly Carloginian-era civilizations from the workshop.

Attachments

• Lombardy (Brave New World) (v 1).civ5mod
    7.1 MB · Views: 646
Thanks for this release!

Welcome to the community! Really nice looking work with Lutiprand!

Top Bottom