Civ 6 Portugal Civilization  (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia

Civ 6 Portugal Civilization (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia v32.00Beta

Hi Raen,

I'm back to playing Civ VI after a long pause in anticipation for Rising Storm and looking the issues over, I was wondering if you could make a lighter version of your mod without the GPs? Yes, even at the cost of losing the Great Explorers. It would be a small price to pay for me to not have to switch to a different user.

Thank you.

PS: If it's a problem now for some of us, imagine how it might escalate once you try adapting it to a whole new expansion :undecide:

Hi there,

I have it in plans, it has been requested (along with removing tech tree modification), but will not be as fast I imagine, but maybe Gathering Storm pushes it faster ;)

My nearest plan is when GS comes out to make Portugal mod compatible.

Thanks for your feedback!

I am having trouble with the Nau do trato. I enter City state borders then travel back to my Porto but no gold. Am I missing something? Everything else works fine with Albuquerque; was able to build the national wonder :)

Hi, thanks for your feedback :)

Try to visit two more city states, because that is when big money comes in, max 3 city states.

Are you playing with last expansion?

Anyway, I may have to test again and then give feedback.

Last edited:
Thanks!

The restart button problem is because music, if not music usually does not stop into the main screen, but if you try again I think you can restart. Anyway, will try it when I can.

Last edited:
I am having trouble with the Nau do trato. I enter City state borders then travel back to my Porto but no gold. Am I missing something? Everything else works fine with Albuquerque; was able to build the national wonder :)

Hi, just tested it again.

You have to start from Porto before going to up to 3 diffrent city-states, are you sure you started from Porto? Or maybe is only a false problem, 1 city state is only 20 gold, big money like 500 is more noticeable (3 city-states).

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
The current Mod Uniques (some still to implement)

Spoiler :

upload_2019-5-7_15-2-22.png

raen updated Portugal Civilization (Civ 6 vanilla, R&F and GS) + Lusitânia with a new update entry:

Portugal Civilization (Civ 6 vanilla, R&F and GS) + Lusitânia v26.0Beta

Added new Leader, Dinis I :) thanks to @Mediocrity for the leader design.

Changed Manuel I leader aspect :) thanks to @LastSword leader design.
Also João II diplo background from @LastSword.

One more ship, since one more leader with maritime aspects in mind.

Still Beta, enjoy :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I need help. You say that the mod is working with GS, but with any mod that i want when i select the rule to GS this mod or any other don't work. It only work with vanilla rules set

I need help. You say that the mod is working with GS, but with any mod that i want when i select the rule to GS this mod or any other don't work. It only work with vanilla rules set

You say that you only use base game ruleset and crashes or don´t appear? If crash can you send logs?

Raen, new version not working with any of saved games. Dido in GS, or Joao II saved. Get message mod not working. Unsubscribed loaded not Portugal game (hard to find for me) games works fine. Resubscribed, mod redownloaded, still get same message from Carthage. Any ideas.

Top Bottom