Portugal is NAU!

Portugal is NAU! v2.5

raen

Coat of Arms
raen submitted a new resource:

Portugal is Nau! - Adds 8 new leaders and more than 8 new ships, and much more...

Read more about this resource...

Dependencies: Requires Portugal PACK DLC.

PS: To use this, disable Civ 6 Portugal Civilization (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia

CREDITS
Spoiler :

Mod ideas and structure from:

@Rob (R8XFT) - Anno Domini
@Chinese American - Hamtasy Civ
@Rob (R8XFT) - Punt Civilization
@ArticOcean - Sikh Civilization
@Infixo - Real Great People (INTEGRATED WITH MOD)
@Magil - Magil's Wondrous Wonders
@LeeS - Really Advanced Setup Lite (INTEGRATED WITH MOD)
@UncivilizedGuy - Immersive Eras
@raen - No Orphan Tech or Civic (INTEGRATED WITH MOD)
@kingchris20 - Republic of Pirates
@raen - New Policies (INTEGRATED WITH MOD)

PORTUGUESE CIV INFO

@Atlas627 and @Ikael - Portuguese Civ (in construction)

PORTUGUESE LEADER SCREEN

@LastSword - Afonso de Albuquerque
@LastSword - João II
@Mediocrity - Dinis I (and also João II and Albuquerque new Icons)
@ShiroToraRyu - Help with Viriato.
@LastSword - Manuel I

UNITS LOOK & FEEL

@Deliverator - Civ 5 units for civ 6
@ShiroToraRyu - Nau hull painted black for Nau do Trato.
@Lonecat Nekophrodite - Corrected Shooting Animation of Nau

Lua SCRIPTS

@LeeS - Dummy Buildings Utilities
@Leugi ´s and others Steam Civs

HISTORIC MOMENTS
@DeepSoul - Art making.

Last edited:
Olá raen. Como está? Durante bastante tempo recorri ao seu mod para conseguir ter a nossa grandiosa civilização portuguesa, no entanto, face às últimas alterações no jogo, não consigo utilizá-lo. Afirma que existe uma incompatibilidade com o mod (e eu não uso mais nenhum). Experimentei este novo lançado em finais de março e acontece o mesmo, o que faço? Abraço e parabéns pelo trabalho.

Hi raen! How are you doing? For a long time I used your mod to get our great Portuguese civilization, however, in view of the latest changes in the game, I can't use it. It states that there is an incompatibility with the mod (and I don't use anything else). I tried this new one, you've launched at the end of March and the same thing happens, what should I do? A huge hug and congratulations on the work in progress.

Oi, Muito Obrigado :) Much appreciated!

This new version requires Portugal Pack to work, do you have the last pack? If you don't have any other DLC or expansion I believe it works, in other words, I think it only needs Portugal Pack (DLC).

If you don't have it you should still use the other version yet, which is very similar but does not have Joao III and Portugal pack new features. And by the way, I will not abandon that version, just concentrating on the new one for the moment.

Any other problem try to check for errors in logs, usually in <users>\<user>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\LOGS

Oi, Muito Obrigado :) Much appreciated!

This new version requires Portugal Pack to work, do you have the last pack? If you don't have any other DLC or expansion I believe it works, in other words, I think it only needs Portugal Pack (DLC).

If you don't have it you should still use the other version yet, which is very similar but does not have Joao III and Portugal pack new features. And by the way, I will not abandon that version, just concentrating on the new one for the moment.

Any other problem try to check for errors in logs, usually in <users>\<user>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\LOGS

The problem is that I uninstalled the previous version because it sent the same error message. I do not know what's happening. Would you be able to help me if I share the (LOG) error code with you?

Sure, it will help to solve the problem, you can use a tool to search error, like one I say here (astrogrep): https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/civ-6-modding-tools-basics.634429/#post-15173203

Hi there.
I do not know what to do.

I tried the program you told me to install.

I'll show you the result.

Error Starting Game.png
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

No, I don't. But I installed the previous project, not the "Portugal is NAU!" as you told me it would be necessary to have Portugal Pack.

Tried out and can't replicate your problem, try to go to steam and verify the integrity of files
"How to verify the integrity of game files on Steam
  1. Restart your computer and launch Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes."

Other questions, do you have all updates and also Gathering Storm and Rise&fall? do you play in standard rules?

Thanks for the feedback.

Tried out and can't replicate your problem, try to go to steam and verify the integrity of files
"How to verify the integrity of game files on Steam
  1. Restart your computer and launch Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes."

Other questions, do you have all updates and also Gathering Storm and Rise&fall? do you play in standard rules?

Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for trying to help in this problem.
By the way, I have it on Epic Games, but I've used your mod even with Epic Games version. Suddenly, It just stopped.

I have already updated every single thing I could on Epic. Did you think it has something to do with Epic?

I did not know of that version until you said to me, what's different in that Epic version?

Anyway did you tried to download a previous version: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civ-6-portugal-civilization-not-compatible-with-official-portugal-pack-dlc-lusitânia.25478/history

And how about trying only with a simple mod I have to add diplomacies: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civ-6-raen´s-new-policies.26826/

And after an error check errors in logs like previously (with astrolog).

Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, only the mod of diplomacies works with this new version.

Thank you for your time.
I think that I'll have to buy Portugal Pack in order to play with Portugal again :sad:

It is what it is :blush:

Regards,
Tiago

Top Bottom