Portuguese UHV bug?

Tweedledum

Prince
According to the Civilopedia, one of the UHV conditions is to have 7 OB agreements by 1650AD and sure enough, in Victory.py there's a block of code which checks for the date being on or before 1650AD and awards a victory condition if there's 7 or more OBs in place (the calculation of how many is in a separate routine which I can't find...).

In my current game, its the beginning of 1650 and I have 8 OBs (all visible against the relevant civ on the right of the screen) - I've had 7 of these for at least 100 years...! So why don't I get the UHV condition ticked...!? :confused: :confused:

See below (I've got the exploration condition and will get the 10 cities one in about 3 turns time...)

Attachments

• portugal.JPG
    portugal.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 119
I had the same problem with Portugal. I don't have any idea what the problem is. Have you got the lastest version of RFC? I know a few bugs were fixed in that.

In the initial version it only checked for exactly 7 OB, so if you had 8 you failed. THis should e fixed in the newest version, the number is also a lot higher.

Yea it works in the new one but it's 11 open borders now which can be tedious. Both your production and tech capacity suck so you end up constantly having to roll over to civs. That damned Isabella negotiated 3 embargoes against me in 1630! Apparently she didn't like my Sistine Chapel.... not sure why.

Yea it works in the new one but it's 11 open borders now which can be tedious. Both your production and tech capacity suck so you end up constantly having to roll over to civs. That damned Isabella negotiated 3 embargoes against me in 1630! Apparently she didn't like my Sistine Chapel.... not sure why.

No wonder (no pun intended)...don't piss them off with your culture. :lol:

Top Bottom