Possible bug regarding spaceships...

Scop

Chieftain
I had a city start to build the SS Statis Chamber, when I decided that it was a bad idea for that particular city to build it (I thought it was a low production city, but it actually wasn't). So I switched to something else. Then I tried to build the SS Statis Chamber in my capital, but it wouldn't let me. So I tried to switch back in the city I started the Chamber in (I did let it build for a turn or two IIRC), but I couldn't do that, either. I couldn't seem to build the part in any of my cities after that. I ended up reloading from an earlier save, and continued from there (and still lost, but that's neither here nor there :p).

Has anyone else experienced that problem? I'll try to see if I can duplicate it. Perhaps someone else could save and try to make that happen.

Yep, I encountered this bug. It ruined my goal of getting first spaceship.

I resolved it by building tons of nukes and nuking all of the leading nations to stop them from building their spaceships.

Call it a work-around ;)

Happened to me to. Once whatever you switch to is finished you can resume building the spaceship part. dont know if you can build it in another city But you can resume building in the city that originally started it.

Top Bottom