1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[POSSIBLE DISPLAY BUG] 1.0.0.62: Missing plane during a paradrop

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by Tor Inge, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Tor Inge

Tor Inge Chieftain

While I could both see the four propellers of the plane and hear them, I couldn't see the actual plane. Since we see the B-29 dropping the A-bomb, I think there should be a plane here.

And I don't know if it's a but or simply not included, but you don't see the paratroopers parachute to the ground either.

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Please provide a save game. Thanks!

3. Tor Inge

Tor Inge Chieftain

Attached the save. Should be able to paradrop right away after loading. Attached a screenshot too.

Attached Files:

4. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Whether I see the props depends on the zoom level: I see them when zoomed in, but not when zoomed way out. In either case I don't see a plane. I also confirm that the paratrooper just "transports" to the landing spot. I understand what you're saying about not seeing the plane. However, I can't say that it's definitely a bug, since the documentation is silent on this point. I'll list as a possible bug and perhaps someone will look at it.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

5. Tor Inge

Tor Inge Chieftain

If the propellers hadn't been visible at all, I hadn't noticed. But since they are there, they might have forgotten something. Unless it's a stealth plane. ;)