1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Leaderhead Preview: Female Egyptian

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by psycow87, Jul 15, 2004.

1. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

Hello
    I noticed the awesome Knight of Anubis by Dom Pedro II and decided that Egypt needed a new leaderhead. I came to this conclusion because generic Civ IIIs Cleopatra looks like a drag queen and Ghengisfarbs Cleopatra has frighteningly big breasts. Rather than ask one of the busy people on the forums to make one I decided to try and make one myself. I havent quite figured out how (or if) one goes about animating in the program I used so If I do finish this It will likely be similar to Drift's semi-animated leaderheads. What I want to know is should I finish this? And if I should does anyone have any suggestions?

2. LBPB

LBPB King

very nice.

:goodjob:

3. Dom Pedro II

Dom Pedro II Modder For Life

I recognize this clothing. ;)

Well... I think you're going to have to zoom in (i.e. lose the rack) because that's the distance of most of the leaderheads, and also because if you keep it as is, no one would ever get to see her face... ;)

As for the animation, I've never done a leaderhead, so I have no tips.

4. stainz

stainz Prince

5. Pounder

Pounder Phaethon was here

6. frenchman

frenchman Present is past of future

:banana: yeah !! :goodjob: I like your female leader !! For the moment I use the ghengisfarb's one but if you finish this one I will probably change it !!

7. Thundercow

Thundercow Destroyer of Galaxies

Delightfully skanky.

8. NateDawgNY

NateDawgNY Just Chillin'

Do not change your leaderhead. It looks great as-is.
    I for one, will definitely use it.

9. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

:eek: OMG a leaderhead I havent seen! :lol: actually I probably did see It at one time I just probably forgot. Well if I do make it era-specific (which I am planning on doing eventually) I was planning something almost completely different from yours so I think Ill do it anyway if thats ok with you.

10. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

Lose the rack?! :eek: :lol: Several people seem to like it how it is however I might try to do two versions.

And on a completely unrelated note your avatar is totally awesome. :lol: Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my favorite show.

11. Dom Pedro II

Dom Pedro II Modder For Life

Is there going to be hot girl-on-girl action in your leaderhead? Lead me to the action! :crazyeye:

I'm just saying, if you want it to be in keeping with the other Civ 3 leaderheads, it ought to be cropped closer to the head. On the other hand, if you don't want it to be, then it's fine.

12. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

:lol:
    Ive got alot of time on my hands right now so I might as well do two versions. The only thing interfering is sharing the computer with my mom and watching ATHF and the other shows on Adult Swim.

So does anyone else have any suggestions? or should I just finish this version and get to work on the more Civ-like leader. If the latter I can probably get this thing (only one era at the moment) posted before Monday.

13. CellKu

CellKu Emperor

Take as much time for this (non-civ-like) one as you need! I would prefer if you did all eras. :)
    And, if you have that much time: which civ will get the next new female (non-civ-like) leaderhead? ;)

14. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

Well If im going to do all eras I need to find some clothes (or what passes for clothes ;) ) first. Also next I might try an african leader (maybe) or I might try to do a male pharoh (I probably butchered that word) Since DAZ Studio came with several egyptian props.

15. NateDawgNY

NateDawgNY Just Chillin'

I could not agree more! :goodjob:

16. stainz

stainz Prince

i won,t take credit for this LH as i didn,t make it... i was jus showin that there was others than GF,s and the civ default. the person that did make it was treaded like **** while he was here... so all credit goes to him... only thing i fixed was the trans issues with the pedia files.

but i,m lookin forward to seeing yours completed.

oh... and DON,T lose the "rack" (;

17. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

Well, I think I am going to cry. :cry: I just spent the past two hours rendering frame by frame and almost finished it and had her blinking and everything but then I made a serious mistake and had to start over again :wallbash: While Im not fully satisfied with it I did take the three main moods (angry, neutral and happy) and used Drifts method of making the moods blur into eachother. What do you guys think? I will probably try and render frame by frame again eventualy once Im done pouting but I wanted to see what everyone thought of this.

Attached Files:

18. CrazyAce

CrazyAce Prince

Is it wrong to find an animated character attractive..? I like her, now if you give her a little bit longer hair and fixed that nose a little she would be gorgeous. Mabey animate her bouncing up and down when she is happy, then slow to a hult when she is mad :eek: Oh and era specific also...

P.S. when you complete this do a nude one and send me a link or something VIA pm.

19. psycow87

psycow87 Chieftain

:lol: I dont know if Im good enough at this animating thing to get her bouncing yet. Actually at the moment she is bald, the "hair" is actually a crown or headdress thingie. Also whats wrong with the nose? I can probably fix it but first I need to know whats wrong ;)

BTW thanks to everyone for their comments/suggestions even if I dont seem to be using some at the moment ;)

20. CellKu

CellKu Emperor

I do like it. Btw, do the eyes change a bit, as well? After staring at the anim for quite some time I wasn't really sure. ;)
    I really am looking forward to seeing her completed.

(And if you ever gonna send a "special" link to CrazyAce I am in for a Cc. ;) )