1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible to change Civ Leaders?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Kushan, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Kushan

Kushan Warlord

I am working on a few medieval scenarios for CivIV/Warlords. While trying to decide what factions leaders to use, I started to wonder if it was possible to use a script to change civ leaders along with their traits in the middle of a game?

On a related note, is it possible to script a civilization to split in 2-3 other civilizations using a script. I know that were it possible, civilization spots would have to be reserved for them in XML, but is it possible?

Thanks.

Kushan
    (Definately not a scripter)

2. Impaler[WrG]

Impaler[WrG] Civ4:Col UI programmer

I delive jdog5000 has done some SDK work that alows a Player to change their Civ and/or leader. Check his "Barbarians settle down" mod under the mods list and his mod Component thread under that forum. I remember someone did Trait changing as well but cant remember adsactly who, Lopez perhaps?

3. Kushan

Kushan Warlord

Thanks for the response, will definatley check those out.

Kushan