Possible to change thread title?

Colin

Warlord
Hi, I started a thread a while ago for my mod but rather supidly included the version number in the title. While I can alter the first post to reflect the current version, the thread title seems locked - is there some way to edit it?

If you are within five minutes of posting it, then you can edit yourself, but otherwise you will need to ask a mod to change it for you. You can do this via PM to the relevant mods. They normally do so when asked nicely.

Why is that anyway? Why aren't we allowed to change the thread title after those five minutes?

Just start a new thread

As far as I can tell, he has edited his mod, but it has the older version title in the heading.. simply crop the version # out.

Yep, that's it - Necro Cristi in the modpacks forum. It would be great if I could just have the mod name.

Cheers,
Colin

You can change thread title within 24 hours of posting the new thread. This was changed some months ago. :)

To change, just double click on the white space next to your thread title on the forum listing page. If it's within the limit, it will let you change it.

To change, just double click on the white space next to your thread title on the forum listing page. If it's within the limit, it will let you change it.
So thats why after I post my thread and when I double click on the thread title it does that :crazyeye:

Top Bottom