1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible to play three player at this point?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Multiplayer & PBEM' started by schulni, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:01 PM.

1. schulni

schulni Chieftain

My friends and I have tried for about 8 hours to set up a three person game with no luck. Has anyone had success? If so, I would love to know what steps you used!

We've been able to ping each other through a mesh network, but then LAN games don't appear. We can get LAN games to appear through a gateway network, but we can't all see each other so only two of us can be in a game at a time.

2. sinimusta

sinimusta el capitano

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 3:02 PM
  3. schulni

schulni Chieftain

Thank you! I will have a look.