1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Post about your leader thread

Discussion in 'Old World' started by dagriggstar, May 9, 2020.

1. dagriggstar

dagriggstar King

I'm more interested in what stats other people are going for, but thought for fairness I should post the best leader I've produced so far (67 science per turn from my 2nd ruler is a lot better than what I usually manage). I've completed 4 ambitions with her, will get to 5 if she lives another 4 years (When current quest, build 4 libraries will complete. Which would boost Babylons science even more).

I do assume there are a lot better or even more interesting leaders out there though.

Attached Files:

2. Haig

Haig Deity

I'm roleplaying a scumbag leader, in the vein of Marcus Linius Crassius/Donald Trump, I try to choose all the greediest options and think of expanding my own personal power.
    It's very fun, but Greece started to hate my guts and we are in a war of attrition.