Post great start locations!

Abraxis

or, zoomed out more with resource icons...
Spoiler :

Man I wish I were Monty here, that two tile pass separating the rest of the continent, 3 silks, marble, gold (to the south) and wine, a tonne of fish offshore, cape town (Martitime, also to the south), an island to the north with more wine at least that looks like it could be cut off from the rest of us easily, a 5 tile lake...
This is with scarce resources, so what he is is a lot, I also just scouted 2 whales up on Babylon's coast
Babylon is trolling Monty hard.

I think you should change your title to "Necromancer".... you keep responding to all the old posts :lol::lol:

I swear, the map came with all these sheep.

Also, the Aztecs had a good start, but raging barbarians stole every worker and settler they made. The best part is that the stupid captured worker slingshot allowed my scout to take every one for myself.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0004.jpg
    Civ5Screen0004.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 233
Also, the Aztecs had a good start, but raging barbarians stole every worker and settler they made. The best part is that the stupid captured worker slingshot allowed my scout to take every one for myself.

Earlier today Beth, who I was at war with, suddenly began landing embarked settlers near my capitol as if she were attacking with them.

Top Bottom