Post-Medieval Ethnically Diverse Units?

bonafide11

Worker
Okay so somewhat of a noob question, at least noob to modding... :blush:

I can't stand how every unit after knights looks EXACTLY the same! I am looking for a mod that allows me to use diverse units throughout the entire game. I found a few mods that offer ethnic units for a particular Civ or for a particular unit, but no mods (from what I can tell) include ethnically diverse units for all the post-medieval units. It's not really worth it if I have to download each unit for each civ separately and then figure out where to put the files each time. Isn't there any mods out there that can simplify this process for us noobs?

The other problem is, even if I try to install some of these single ethnic units, I don't even know what to do with these files when I download them, the creators just assume we know... I have no idea where these .dds and .nif files go or what I'm supposed to do with them... :confused:

Well, you could try my mod, I am pretty much up to date with the units posted on this site. This does not provide ethnically diverse units for everyone and everything, but about as close as you can get.

I'm doing my best to make post-medieval nations look differant in my mod... though it's not been released yet... the "Wolfshanze Mod v2.0" will have a lot of diversificiation, including post-medieval units.

For instance, Musketeers, Grenadiers, Cuirassiers, Cavalry, Rifleman, Marines, tanks, fighters will be differant in my mod for most nations (and a few other categories).

There are plenty of "diversity" mods out there already however... maybe Modern Warfare or something will have what you're looking for... lots of good work, just nose-around the downloads... I'm sure one or more already covered this.

Oh wow! I think Mamba's Mod just covered it! That's pretty much what I'm looking for...

Top Bottom