1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

post most unbalanced things you want to be fixed

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by picsa300, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picsa300

picsa300 Chieftain

1. a bunch of longbowman and can destroy a jet fighter, with arrow? (swordsmen can do same lol)

2. can british ship beat a destroyer, on 1vs1? with this : http://www.dha.com.tr/newpics/news/220320111056276806348_2.jpg

3. is it actually takes one year for an infantry cross river?

4. parathropers are totally useless (too far on tech tree)

thats all i remember i will post more

2. apocalypse105

apocalypse105 Chieftain

great scientist discover a technology isntantly even the most expansive one's like stealth or nanotechnology so keeping a lot of great scientist lets say 5 you can blaze through the end game amazingly fast and just ignore the endgame

3. GenjiKhan

GenjiKhan Chieftain

The most critical one,which I believe it'll be fixed is about Cannon/Artillery,which both are overly too overpowered and ridiculously powerful against units(I believe that even GDR and Nukes aren't so f** powerful)
    The other one is about Lancers . To fix it,just limit the defense penalty for meele units .

4. jega001

jega001 Chieftain

Like I said in another post the GS mechanics is top of my list since in my oppinion thats the biggest exploit. Pre-200 Babylon stealth bombers is funny but ridiculous as is pre 80 Keshiks and the "great leap" as its come to be called must be altered in some way if everything else is getting attention in regards to balancing.

In regards to Cannons and Artillery, I dont see Cannons as over powered. What makes artilery over powered is the range not the combat strength. If you reduce the range to 2 then what about rocket artilery. That would make rocket artilery the first longe range artillery unit and the first unit to ignore terrain and thats too much IMO. If you change Artillery, just change the combat strength but that wont change the fact that they revolutionize combat upon introduction.

5. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Moderator Action: Closed, due to the troll OP.
    Next time think better about the threads you open, since this here doesn't reach a minimum quality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.