post most unbalanced things you want to be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
great scientist discover a technology isntantly even the most expansive one's like stealth or nanotechnology so keeping a lot of great scientist lets say 5 you can blaze through the end game amazingly fast and just ignore the endgame

The most critical one,which I believe it'll be fixed is about Cannon/Artillery,which both are overly too overpowered and ridiculously powerful against units(I believe that even GDR and Nukes aren't so f** powerful)
The other one is about Lancers . To fix it,just limit the defense penalty for meele units .

Like I said in another post the GS mechanics is top of my list since in my oppinion thats the biggest exploit. Pre-200 Babylon stealth bombers is funny but ridiculous as is pre 80 Keshiks and the "great leap" as its come to be called must be altered in some way if everything else is getting attention in regards to balancing.

In regards to Cannons and Artillery, I dont see Cannons as over powered. What makes artilery over powered is the range not the combat strength. If you reduce the range to 2 then what about rocket artilery. That would make rocket artilery the first longe range artillery unit and the first unit to ignore terrain and thats too much IMO. If you change Artillery, just change the combat strength but that wont change the fact that they revolutionize combat upon introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom