Post number 1,000,000 on CFC

Yndy

Emperor
I’ve just noticed how close we are for the post number 1,000,000. It’s less than 100 posts away. Let’s see who gets there first.

The rule is that you have to say something you like about the forum or TF.

I found it to be the first real on-line community that I can take part at and feel very good about it.

postid=999924

Edit: Made it look better

Silly me, I though you would all spam this thread to get the award. But you’re either slick and wait for the right timing, or you’re not into statistics and numbers.
Maybe the first as the countdown is pretty slow. Still it would be a pity to get the lucky poster in a thread different than this one.

About CFC:
It proved to be the best way to talk to people similar to me that have the same interests and can share their fun with the community. Even if I’m active mostly in the GOTM forum I have visited them all and found them all very interesting and captivating and only time prevents me to take part in all the discussions that would like to see.

postid=999959

Edit: Ditto

On the front page, it says the total is about 980,000. I suppose the discrepancy is due to deleted posts and threads, and perhaps archived posts?

Guys try to say something. This is probably going to be referred on the main page. Try to look good :)

In the GOTM community here on CFC, it was the first time that I thought how to improve things, I voiced my ideas, I supported them, help put them into practice and get to see how much people appreciate them. That really is a wonderful feeling. I can only dream how true inventors feel when they see the whole world using their invention.

postid=999981

This is SPAM !
Mods : close this thread immediately !

;)

CFC has got the best mods of any forums on the Internet

:lol:

No it’s not if people stick to the rules. I asked you to give a reason for which you love CFC. (and try to get the winning ticket)

I found this community to be very well kept. People don’t swear, don’t insult the others. I thought that’s how things are everywhere but I find it to be the top reference for all the other forums that I take part in.

postid=999991

When I was looking for a good Civilization site, I was expecting just a bunch of "I l0v C1v!!11! WELCOME TO MY SIGHT!!!!"s.

Instead, I found this incredibly fanatical place. Truly, I was and am speechless with the amount of work that has gone into this. With tons of scenarios and mods, and the very helpful tips, this site is very much the official back-up for Sid Meier's Civilization players. It's good to be here. :)

Ok this is my attempt to make history and grab the coveted post. I'll edit it to something more suitable later ;)

Maybe. edit maybe not.

:cry: 1 out.

Somehow it is fitting that the honour should go to :eek: Nixon

In honour of all civilzation posters, I would like dedicate the 1,000,002 millionth post to TF, all the moderators, my friends Col, Killer, anarres and ERIKK and all the people at the tourney, GOTM and a big shout to all the PBEM players out there, keep playing you are not alone

Melifluous

Too late, i missed by I notch. However I want to dedicate post number 1,000,003 to the admin and mods.

I cannot really understand how people like TF and cracker (GOTM forum mod) can dedicate so much time to the others on CFC and still have a life. But I have the utmost respect for them. Same goes for all the other mods.

postid=1000003

And the award goes to:

Originally posted by nixon
So far he has not proved anything, no one else couldn't prove. I would like to see some medical proof, please. :D

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1000000#post1000000

Another memorial post is the one just before 1million that is:

Originally posted by pdescobar
The most I've personally had is probably around a hundred; I can't play maps that actually reach the limit on my comp and still finish a game in this decade. ;) Note that the 512 number is the total # of cities for all civs, not necessarily just you. (I edited my previous post to clarify this)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=999999#post999999

postid=1000007

Edit: Thanks guys. That was fun for a couple of minutes.
I got 999,991 and 1,000,003 and the current 1,000,007

CivCube :
postid=999993

col
postid=1000001

Darn, we missed it guys !

The Leader of the Wankies came so close....Great idea Yndi thanks, this fits CFC being the greatest place to convene for civfanatics !

:goodjob:

Terrific, I, unconciously, granted myself this award :lol: :goodjob:

Should I make a speech? :lol: ;)

Darn, I was hoping that I could get post number 1,000,000! :mad:

I think your one millionth post would have been the perfect time for you to resign. :D

:worshp: :thumbsup:

Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!

Top Bottom