Post patch bugs

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by Ozymandous, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Ozymandous

Ozymandous Prince

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, as this only started occuring after the latest patch, but the map details options don't work as they did prior to the patch.

1. The reccomendations option doesn't select, or deselect at all when the gmae first starts and you have your initial settler. I have the option turned on only to show recommendations for settler/worker units and this doesn't work with the initial settler anymore and there is no option to activate/inactivate it via the radio button.

2. The Resource display doesn't always turn off when the radio button is deselected. Sometimes you have to select it again and then turn it off for it to clear properly.

3. The grid display does not turn off, or even show the button as having been turned on. The grid simply appears and you have to select 'g' to make it turn off.

A lot of these options I toggle on/off only when loking to settle or invade so I don't need them all the time. It's frustrating that this worked fine out of the box, and up until the latest patch and now doesn't.

4. Not related to the map options buttons but when the report icon drops on the right side of the screen, discovering a natural wonder for example, pre-patch, selecting this icon would take you to the reported area. Now zero happens if you select the report icon.

I haven't made any settings or game behavior changes, and read the notes, but maybe there was a change in this functionality? If not, this should auto-center the map on the reported location, regardless of what it is.

Thanks. :)

2. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Super Moderator Supporter

The bug reports subforum at the top of this forum would be the correct place ;).

I'd move this thread there, but #2 + 3 were always reported, and for the 2 others we'd like to have separate threads, best with a savegame.