Post war units stuck behind "enemy" lines

FLUKE

Chieftain
I was playing last night and I was at war with China, we kissed and made up but instead of my tanks being auto-moved outside China's land they stayed within the city walls and I couldnt move them unless I declared war again or gifted them.

In the end I declared war but is this normal?

within the city walls of what? Of a city you just took?

If it's a bug, a save would be appreciated; otherwise, no one can now what it is about.

Yes within the city "walls" of the city I had flattened (raized), the territory colours were still that of China though.

Can't remember :p possibly

Well if you did, then for that turn no one owns the tiles that city's culture had. The next turn after that, the other civ had enough culture to take back all the other tiles except for the one tile their old city was on. You were surrounded by china's land but were on a nutral tile.

Well if you did, then for that turn no one owns the tiles that city's culture had. The next turn after that, the other civ had enough culture to take back all the other tiles except for the one tile their old city was on. You were surrounded by china's land but were on a nutral tile.

that is probably what happened, thanks. My observation skills were obviously lacking at that point.

Top Bottom