1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your Civ fantasies here

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Khshayarsha, Dec 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khshayarsha

Khshayarsha Shahanshah

2. sabo

sabo My Ancestors were Vikings

I fantasize about an AI that actually uses artillery in an offensive move and doesn't just bomb improvements,

I fantasize about an AI that won't declare war on me when he's down to one city and I have a Stack of Doom of modern armor two squares away.

I fantasize of no more culture flips

I fantasize the release of civ 4 will be bug free with a workable scenario editor and MP is includeded in it.

I don't want much do I?? ;)

3. WildFire

WildFire amour

1.AI using artillery? That would suck!

2.What can i say, the AI is stupid.

3.So turn the culture flipping thing off (if you have PTW)

4.Yeah, right :p

4. Cimbri

Cimbri Chieftain

Having a scary experience with the AI :eek: . Other than watching it waste it’s units in a frightening way…
    I would so much appreciate the AI beating me in a military campaign, using tactics or something… Wishful thinking I know…

Cimbri

5. MadHatter

MadHatter Chieftain

My wife would take my kids (and the dog, as long as I'm fantasizing) to her mother's for a week and leave me alone to play Civ non-stop (Work? uh.. <cough, cough> I feel a bad cold coming on...)

6. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

I fantasize keeping a thread like this clean and on topic. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.